Is it only me having a fun time with Outlook.com "beta" ?

dbjdbj

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
I/we have been using outlook.com for few years. Then comes 2019 and all of a sudden outlook.com is "beta"?

This is what I was told by a support person after I noted there is no "read:no" search keyword any more (and few others) and one can not see all the unread emails in her all folders any more ... and that was possible easy and essential before using outlook.com ...

Exit might be very simple: why don't I just go back (again) to aggregate all my emails in gmail and happily use "in:unread" over there and few other essential goodies.

I have no time discovering things for some new team behind outlook.com, suddenly imposed on me.

ps: yes WIN10 Mail App is very good, but can not replace outlook.com ...

Care to comment any one?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Outlook.com was "in beta" like a year ago. It no longer is. Maybe Jan is when the last person lost the option to switch back to the class version.

read:no works for me....

There is also a filter on the folder- this is per-folder.

RonPeters

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
New features for Outlook Beta are really slick

You can add new emoji and GIFs. Compose a new email and click on the smiley icon to select any emojis or GIFs from the right panel.

Turn on the Quick Suggestions Tool. Go to the Compose Settings and enable Quick Suggestions. When you’re typing, this tool will offer you quick suggestions, based on your content.

You can even try new themes. Click on the gear icon at the top bar and select your favorite theme. Press View all themes to find more.

I'm satisfied with the new features.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I think people are having fun with some features but fed up with changes to other features. I hear a lot of complaints about the new calendar. And spam filtering - its bad on the consumer side.