Outlook Calendar does not save view any longer!

Wade Campbell

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I have Outlook version 1907, version 11902.20176.
Just did the Outlook update to the version above. Problem is that when I go into the calendar view of Outlook, it always shows a blank calendar because no calendars are selected. Before this update, Outlook remembered what calendar view I used last. No more!! What a pain! Am I doing something wrong, or did MS screw up Outlook?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I haven't seen that problem - i'm on the insider build, so I'm a build or two ahead. But I know there are issues with the current insider build - they used invisible ink for the font on some menus - maybe they used it on the calendar too. lol

What folder does outlook start in when you first open it?

Wade Campbell

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
It opens showing my email screen, but when I switch to the calendar view I get the first image. The second image is after I checked the icloud category calendar box and unchecked "Local" and "Calendar1" (but note that Calendar1 still shows up!). The third image is what I want to see when I switch to calendar view (like it used to do!).

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Thanks for the screenshots - I'll see if i can repro it. It might be specific to the icloud addin.