Programmatically force html send and insert clipboard contents into body

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmarshall

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Users on my 20+ user MSAccess 2013/SQLServer 2016 system occasionally encounter errors. While the error message is open I would like my users to manually hit ALT+PRTSCN to copy a screenshot of the error message to clipboard.

I want to provide them with a button on the Access form that generates an email to me. I want that click, without any intervention by the user, to open a new mail with my address, pre-populated subject line, and pasting the clipboard contents into the body of the mail as an image rather than an attachment. They should be able to add descriptive text as needed as well.

Ideally, this is a one-click operation. They copy and close the error message and then hit my send button, and the mail is generated, the image is pasted into the body, and except for any text they may want to add it's ready to go.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this in VBA from Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
Dr. Demento Programmatically encrypt email (2010) Using Outlook 10
oliv- Reduce the size of picture attachments: programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Adding controls programmatically Using Outlook 1
M programmatically make all Appointmentitem olResource Attendees unsendable Using Outlook 1
S Programmatically accessing Outlook Calendar data Using Outlook 1
R Send appointments data to a Form programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to connect to SQL DB from outlook programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Programmatically scheduling WebEx meetings through Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Help in programmatically setting formatting in an AppointmentItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Programmatically accessing Outlook properties Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V How to programmatically set "Display reminders and tasks frm pstfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Displaying a field from the field chooser programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How to programmatically select a outlook search folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How to install custom mapi form programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Programmatically duplicating BCM's "Link to Record" function BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B Accessing Outlook 2003 Signature Programmatically using C# Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
L Programmatically moving between pages in a form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Programmatically bring up Advanced Find for contacts? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S assign task programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S do Reply, Reply to All, Forward programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1
O Outlook 365 - Gmail and Outlook: how to force Outlook to start up in Gmail? Using Outlook 2
A Any way to force sort by/group by on search results with VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A force outlook to default to MY calendar Using Outlook 3
O Force account selection for sending reply emails Using Outlook 1
C Force account selection - no reg path nor can create one Using Outlook 9
D How to force full message download for all Gmail messages in all folders with IMAP in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
D Updating Registry to force new task and note items to save in a particular folder Using Outlook 1
S Force Outlook to use TCP Using Outlook 1
C Defer email delivery - but when force sent using F9 Using Outlook 1
R Force use of general outbox Using Outlook 1
F force new meetings and appointments to send from my IMAP account Using Outlook 7
A How can I force Outlook 2003 to use A4 paper? Using Outlook 6
J Force the 'From' account Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 365 html inline images Using Outlook 0
Albert McCann Outlook 2021 Outlook Display of HTML Email from two senders is glitchy Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2016 Can't display some embedded HTML images in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
S HTML Code Embedded in String Within Open Outlook Email Preventing Replace(Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.HTMLBody From Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Outlook 2016 64bit, Cannot Save in 'HTML', format Using Outlook 1
K Outlook adds space to rows in HTML email signatures viewed on mobile Using Outlook 1
S HTML to Plain Text Macro - Help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M HTML email signature in Outlook Using Outlook 3
B Outlook 2016 Unable to view images or logos on the outlook 2016 emails the same html code works well when i use outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 7
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
U HTML Task Alternate Home Page View Control Using Outlook 3
D Custom form with html hyperlink Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
D Keep Original html body when forwarding an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7