Remove specific contacts from contact list

WesMo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi,

I'm needing some assistance with removing any contact from the default contact list that contains our domain. For example if the contact contains @test.com, I would like the contact to be deleted. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Are you wanting to remove it from the autocomplete list or the actual contacts in your contact folder?

The first will require a utility (Nirsoft.net has a NK2Edit that works with current versions of Outlook desktop.)

The second you can do with a custom view in Outlook - or, if you need to remove them for all users in your domain, you'll need to use powershell.

WesMo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Are you wanting to remove it from the autocomplete list or the actual contacts in your contact folder?

The first will require a utility (Nirsoft.net has a NK2Edit that works with current versions of Outlook desktop.)

The second you can do with a custom view in Outlook - or, if you need to remove them for all users in your domain, you'll need to use powershell.
The actual contacts in the contact folder.
I'm needing to do it for all users in our domain, however I would like to use it on a test account, before applying to all users. I was hoping to find a solution that was automated.

WesMo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Would you happen to know the powershell command to do this?

Thanks!