Copy to calendar function no longer working in outlook 365

Janine

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Don't know if anyone else has noticed, or had the problem, but a function I have always used no longer works in outlook 365.
The ability to copy a calendar appointment so that you can create a new one without having to type everything out again.
Does anyone know how to get it working again? Thanks

Janine

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
The problem is when you are copying an old calendar appointment. Without having to go back in your calendar you were before the last update able to select a name, look at previous visits and open one then click the copy to calendar button. This function no longer works and it is a real pain

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Use the Copy to folder command - its under move to folder but can be added to the ribbon or quick access toolbar. If you only have couple of mailboxes or calendars, its almost as fast as the copy to calendar button, but if you have a lot of accounts, you'll need to browse for the calendar.

Janine

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Only have one calendar and that doesn't work. The problem is that Microsoft did an update and messed it up as usual. Hopefully there will be enough complaints about this problem and they will send out a patch to fix their mistake. Thanks for your help though.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I saw some others complain about this. It sounds like a bug but who knows. I'll see if the people who own the calendar will tell me. (The spam group would not answer questions about a feature that went away - it was gone about 2 months before coming back a couple of weeks ago.)

i did not see any uservoices for it at Got an idea? - but there are so many other copy to calendar requests that i may have missed one specifically for this.