1) MS Outlook 2016
3) Recieve this error everytime I refresh the icloud = "Your changes to this item couldn't be saved because Server Denied Operation (HTTP 403 Forbidden)"
4) MS Outllook works fine and iCloud works fine?
5) Why do I conintue to receive error.
6) Asks me if I...
1) Microsoft is saying that I need to set up a new profile? Which I am afraid to do because I do not want to lose all my contacts, calendar, and emails.
2) The issue started happening when they automatically upgraded me from Outlook 2015 to 2016.
1) Yes. This is POP3 account.
2) No, I am NOT using custom forms.
3) The contacts only have 1 Category.
4) I am trying to move several thousand of them so its been highly inefficient waiting 10 minutes to move 30 contacts.
5) Either method [dragging and dropping OR using "move" to folder...
- Running Outlook 2016 (365) on a Microsoft Surface.
- Have thousands of Contacts segregated by Categories in Oulook.
- Moving then into different Contact Folders.
- Whether I "drag and drop" the contacts into new folder or move them via the "move" function. It take 10 minutes to move 50 or...