Recent content by MikeATRandom

  1. M

    hide details of appointments in calendar

    We have an issue here that for about 40% of our user population other people are seeing the details of appointments in the schedule view when creating a new meeting request in Outlook 2007. This is not the case for the other 60%. We understand that the only fix is to have each person set the...
Top