Error msg: cannot find the calendar folder for this item

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DickSF

When I try to send message informing invitees of a meeting, I get this error

msg:

cannot find the calendar folder for this item

What is going wrong? how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Dick
 

Diane Poremsky

Senior Member
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Version of Outlook? Version of Exchange? How many accounts in your profile

and what is the default?



"DickSF" <DickSF> wrote in message

news:EBECFB98-A620-45B2-BB6A-F25A40F6B0F9@microsoft.com...
> When I try to send message informing invitees of a meeting, I get this
> error
> msg:

> cannot find the calendar folder for this item

> What is going wrong? how do I fix it?

> Thanks,
> Dick
 
D

DickSF

Thanks for your response.

Outlook 2003. Not using exchange. One account in the profile, as far as I

know (how do I check?)--nobody else uses this computer.

Dick

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:


> Version of Outlook? Version of Exchange? How many accounts in your profile
> and what is the default?

> >

>

>

>

> "DickSF" <DickSF> wrote in message
> news:EBECFB98-A620-45B2-BB6A-F25A40F6B0F9@microsoft.com...
> > When I try to send message informing invitees of a meeting, I get this
> > error
> > msg:
> > cannot find the calendar folder for this item
> > What is going wrong? how do I fix it?
> > Thanks,
> > Dick


>
 
H

harry

Re: Error msg: cannot find the calendar folder for this item

On Jul 29, 6:53 am, DickSF <Dic...> wrote:
> Thanks for your response.

> Outlook 2003.  Not using exchange.  One account in the profile, as far as I
> know (how do I check?)--nobody else uses this computer.  

> Dick

> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
> > Version of Outlook? Version of Exchange? How many accounts in your profile
> > and what is the default?

>
> > > >

> > Outlook Tips:http://www.outlook-tips.net/
> > http://www.slipstick.com

>
> >

> > mailto:dailytips-subscribe-requ...@lists.outlooktips.net

>
> >

> > mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQU...@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

>
> >

>
> > "DickSF" <Dic...> wrote in message
> >news:EBECFB98-A620-45B2-BB6A-F25A40F6B0F9@microsoft.com...
> > > When I try to send message informing invitees of a meeting, I get this
> > > error
> > > msg:

>
> > > cannot find the calendar folder for this item

>
> > > What is going wrong? how do I fix it?

>
> > > Thanks,
> > > Dick-




I'm having the same problem. I get the message when I want to reopen a

calendar invitation in my outbox. I'm running Outlook 2003 on Vista

Home Premium SP2. I have 5 different accounts (3 domains) on my

computer.

I'm also now having problems receiving mail through my main account,

although I can send mail through all accounts and receive mail through

all other accounts. Could this be related in some way?

Finally, how can I change the account used to send calendar

invitations? It's easy enough with mail, but there doesn't seem to be

the same function for Calendar invitations.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top