Right click menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zdravko

Hi

It is possible to override or add cusom actions to rightclick menu (right

click on message) ?

Thank you

Zdravko
 
S

Sue Mosher [MVP]

In what Outlook version? Right-click on message where? In a folder view? In

the reading pane? In an open Inspector? Please be as specific as possible.

Sue Mosher

"Zdravko" wrote:


> Hi
> It is possible to override or add cusom actions to rightclick menu (right
> click on message) ?

> Thank you
> Zdravko

>
 
Z

Zdravko

Hi

I meant on message (there where are From, Subject, Received ...)

Middle part of a screen if you using preview pane positioned right

Right of folders ...

I do not know what is name of that part, but when you right click on

message,

there is popup menu:

Open

Print

Reply

Reply to all

> ....

That popup menu I will override or add some custom entrys, for 2003 and 2007

version.

Thank you

B398BD2EC1BE@microsoft.com...
> In what Outlook version? Right-click on message where? In a folder view?
> In
> the reading pane? In an open Inspector? Please be as specific as possible.
> > Sue Mosher
> > >

> "Zdravko" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > It is possible to override or add cusom actions to rightclick menu (right
> > click on message) ?
>

>> Thank you
> > Zdravko
>

>>
 
S

Sue Mosher [MVP]

Outlook has two "screens" -- the Explorer window to show folders and their

contents and the Inspector window to show an individual item. Your

description applies to the Explorer window.

In versions before Outlook 2007, Outlook does not directly expose the

right-click context menu in its CommandBars collection. Richard Kagerer has

posted a code sample at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=314

that shows how you might trick Outlook into exposing the context menu through

Explorer.CommandBars. The C++ sample add-in at

http://www.codeproject.com/atl/outlook2k3addin.asp also shows a technique for

working with the context menu. Both that and the Kagerer sample, though, use

unsupported techniques.

Outlook 2007 provides Application-level events for the most commonly used

context menus. Eric Legault provides an introduction at

http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archive/2007/07/03/20442.aspx

Sue Mosher

"Zdravko" wrote:


> Hi
> I meant on message (there where are From, Subject, Received ...)
> Middle part of a screen if you using preview pane positioned right
> Right of folders ...
> I do not know what is name of that part, but when you right click on
> message,
> there is popup menu:
> Open
> Print
> Reply
> Reply to all
> .....

> That popup menu I will override or add some custom entrys, for 2003 and 2007
> version.

> Thank you

> B398BD2EC1BE@microsoft.com...
> > In what Outlook version? Right-click on message where? In a folder view?
> > In
> > the reading pane? In an open Inspector? Please be as specific as possible.
> > > > Sue Mosher
> > > > > > > > "Zdravko" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi
> >> It is possible to override or add cusom actions to rightclick menu (right
> >> click on message) ?
> >
> >> Thank you
> >> Zdravko
> >
> >>


>
 
Z

Zdravko

Hi

thank you

Zdravko

D9AD8B922B9D@microsoft.com...
> Outlook has two "screens" -- the Explorer window to show folders and their
> contents and the Inspector window to show an individual item. Your
> description applies to the Explorer window.

> In versions before Outlook 2007, Outlook does not directly expose the
> right-click context menu in its CommandBars collection. Richard Kagerer
> has
> posted a code sample at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=314
> that shows how you might trick Outlook into exposing the context menu
> through
> Explorer.CommandBars. The C++ sample add-in at
> http://www.codeproject.com/atl/outlook2k3addin.asp also shows a technique
> for
> working with the context menu. Both that and the Kagerer sample, though,
> use
> unsupported techniques.

> Outlook 2007 provides Application-level events for the most commonly used
> context menus. Eric Legault provides an introduction at
> http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archive/2007/07/03/20442.aspx

> > Sue Mosher
> > >

> "Zdravko" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I meant on message (there where are From, Subject, Received ...)
> > Middle part of a screen if you using preview pane positioned right
> > Right of folders ...
> > I do not know what is name of that part, but when you right click on
> > message,
> > there is popup menu:
> > Open
> > Print
> > Reply
> > Reply to all
> > .....
>

>> That popup menu I will override or add some custom entrys, for 2003 and
> > 2007
> > version.
>

>> Thank you
>

>> B398BD2EC1BE@microsoft.com...
> > > In what Outlook version? Right-click on message where? In a folder
> > > view?
> > > In
> > > the reading pane? In an open Inspector? Please be as specific as
> > > possible.
> > > > > > Sue Mosher
> > > >> > >> > >>> > "Zdravko" wrote:
> >> >> Hi
> > >> It is possible to override or add cusom actions to rightclick menu
> > >> (right
> > >> click on message) ?
> > >
>> >> Thank you
> > >> Zdravko
> > >
>> >>

>

>>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
williamlambton Reinstate "Open" button on mail item right-click context menu. Outlook Wishlist 2
Emerogork How do I remove "Delete Folder" from the right-click menu? Using Outlook 1
L Add to Right Click Menu Using Outlook 10
S How to add a new menu item to a right click context menu of a link Using Outlook 5
P "open" command in right click context menu Outlook Wishlist 4
B Right click-drag no longer creates hyperlinks Using Outlook 2
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
M right click contact to create an appointment Using Outlook 4
N Right-click an address -> add to BCM? [OL2007] BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Any way to make Outlook Calendar invitations look right to Gmail/Google Calendar users? Using Outlook 3
D cannot view emails in View pane (in the right pane), I only see one line or nothing Using Outlook 21
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
C Set reminder / appointment by right clicking email Using Outlook 1
C how to remove icons on right hand side outlook 2013 Using Outlook 2
T Forwarded long email moves text to the right Using Outlook 1
E Inbox view changed can't get it right Using Outlook 0
A viewing tasks - lower right - in email window Using Outlook 1
I Notification/Popup Box not showing on right side Using Outlook 1
A edit right pane of mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
N Adding 'Add To Business Contacts' when right-clicking an email add BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 8
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Using Scanpst in Outlook Click to Run Using Outlook 0
J Can Click to Drag Custom Form Field But Cannot Drop When Designing in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Open a folder / subfolder of a PST in single click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Reminder for single-click appointment Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Contacts are missing when you click the To button Using Outlook 0
M Office 365 Click to run BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
B Auto name checking upon Tab or Click off To field(s) Using Outlook 19
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 0
D Must now "View on Facebook" for Mentions/Comments-Outlook 2013 click-to-run Using Outlook 2
I BCM Opportunity: click on "new op" opens a "new tasks" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
M Blank Pop-up Window when click "Manage Sharing" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R click to toggle quick click category reasigns to where ? Using Outlook 2
T Is the standalone Outlook 2013 click-to-run or msi? Using Outlook 1
A Uninstall Click and Run Exchange Server Administration 2
A email folders appear empty, at first click Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2010 Instant Search Pops When I Click Using Outlook 6
M When I click “new message” in outlook, my cursor defaults to the body of the m Using Outlook 6
T Click "A" to see all email from people with names starting with A... etc Using Outlook 3
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
T drag drop/opening drop down/single click acts like double/highlighting Using Outlook 7
F When I click on link in email nothing occurs Using Outlook 7
M Programatically click the Send button. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K call a help file when click on a button xml ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M auto click hyperlink?! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1

Similar threads

Top