Outlook message compose form

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BVM

Hi,

I am new here. I want to control every item in message compose form, like when send button is clicked I want to do something more than just sending the email, or like I want to add my own button/dropdown list to the form. Is this possible? Or I have to write a compose form by myself?

Thanks,

Danny

What's possible depends in large part on the Outlook version involved

important information you should include in every post to an Outlook forum.

If you want to control what happens when the item is sent, subscribe to the

Application.ItemSend event.

Sue Mosher

"BVM" wrote:

> Hi,

> I am new here. I want to control every item in message compose form, like when send button is clicked I want to do something more than just sending the email, or like I want to add my own button/dropdown list to the form. Is this possible? Or I have to write a compose form by myself?

> Thanks,

> Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Y Disable Microsoft Outlook Test Message Using Outlook 4
C Can't Locate an Unread Message in my Outlook view pane Using Outlook 0
B Inconsistent handling of message read/unread status by Outlook Using Outlook 3
S Unable to extract text from an Outlook email message Using Outlook 2
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O VBA Outlook Message Attachment - Array Index Out of Bounds Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook Message Window Changes Size and Position Using Outlook 1
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 2016 message content does not display - outlook.com; exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
D Paste Excel table into Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
N Saving And Deleting Outlook Attachments with Unknown Error Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Searching message folder in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
C Need VBA code to automatically save message outside outlook and add date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A VB to "reply all" email items stored in a folder of outlook with adding a new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P How to copy and append data from Outlook 2016 message into Excel 2016 workbook Using Outlook 0
G Can't open .pst. Message could not access default folder (Outlook 2010 (.pst). Before that was backi Using Outlook 0
J VB6 Add-in fails to load in Outlook 16 - message useless Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Outlook data file cannot be accessed message Using Outlook 5
Diane Poremsky To delay sending a message in Outlook Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook Error Message Using Outlook 0
P "Edit Message" feature removed in Outlook 2016 for Mac Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
snissen Where is "Edit Message" in Outlook 2016? Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 2016 - converting Word VBA to default Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Creating an outlook rule to forward an email with a specific message Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2007 e-mail header- How to set font & font size in received message headers ? Using Outlook 2
L Save message from outlook to desktop in 2013 outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Create an Outlook appointment from an email message Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2007 - Change Message Class for all Items in Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M To set the storage folder for an outgoing Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Diane Poremsky Outlook Crashes When You Reply or Create a New Message Using Outlook 0
S Outlook Macro Reply to a message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Printing PDF attachments of Outlook message attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Creating or changing the main new mail message template in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
C Increase Outlook 2013 message window row height Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky To delay sending a message in Outlook Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 hangs during message send/receive Using Outlook 2
A error message outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2013 : controlling message size in Windows 8.1 Using Outlook 3
N Outlook 2013 information message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Outlook Error message Using Outlook 10
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
J Local Outlook 2013 folder and message changes not synced with EAS to Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
A Outlook 2013 EAS: moving message causes duplicates Using Outlook 3