Operation Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NAS

Whenever I click on the preview pane that pops up when I get a new email, I
get an error that says "operation failed". Anyone know what the deal is? I'm
using Office 2007 on Windows XP.
NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".
 
R

Roady [MVP]

Anywhere in the Preview Pane? It doesn't matter where?
Does this still happen in Outlook Safe Mode?
Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe

If not, it is most likely caused by one of your add-ins. To troubleshoot
disable them all and enable them one by one to find the culprit. For details
see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/88

---
"NAS" <NAS> wrote in message
news:3FBBF9A9-A908-4CA8-930E-03690F217CE3@microsoft.com...
> Whenever I click on the preview pane that pops up when I get a new email,
> I
> get an error that says "operation failed". Anyone know what the deal is?
> I'm
> using Office 2007 on Windows XP.
> > NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".


 
N

NAS

It happens if I click anywhere in it. In safe mode it doesnt even appear and
disabling th add ins and suck still produced the error.
NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> Anywhere in the Preview Pane? It doesn't matter where?
> Does this still happen in Outlook Safe Mode?
> Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe
>
> If not, it is most likely caused by one of your add-ins. To troubleshoot
> disable them all and enable them one by one to find the culprit. For details
> see;
> http://www.msoutlook.info/question/88
>
> >

>

>

>

>
>

>

>
> --->
> "NAS" <NAS> wrote in message
> news:3FBBF9A9-A908-4CA8-930E-03690F217CE3@microsoft.com...
> > Whenever I click on the preview pane that pops up when I get a new email,
> > I
> > get an error that says "operation failed". Anyone know what the deal is?
> > I'm
> > using Office 2007 on Windows XP.
> > > > NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".

>
> .
>

 
R

Roady [MVP]

In Safe Mode you can re-enable the Reading Pane via the View menu.

Tried doing a repair on you Office installation already?

---
"NAS" <NAS> wrote in message
news:EB91537F-9C73-4732-9269-14D1E790DF4C@microsoft.com...
> It happens if I click anywhere in it. In safe mode it doesnt even appear
> and
> disabling th add ins and suck still produced the error.
> > NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".
>
>
> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Anywhere in the Preview Pane? It doesn't matter where?
>> Does this still happen in Outlook Safe Mode?
>> Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe
>>
>> If not, it is most likely caused by one of your add-ins. To troubleshoot
>> disable them all and enable them one by one to find the culprit. For
>> details
>> see;
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/question/88
>>
>> >>

>>

>>

>>

>>
>>

>>

>>
>> --->>
>> "NAS" <NAS> wrote in message
>> news:3FBBF9A9-A908-4CA8-930E-03690F217CE3@microsoft.com...
>> > Whenever I click on the preview pane that pops up when I get a new
>> > email,
>> > I
>> > get an error that says "operation failed". Anyone know what the deal
>> > is?
>> > I'm
>> > using Office 2007 on Windows XP.
>> > >> > NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE
>> > FEE".

>>
>> .
>>

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top