Adding members to outlook distribution lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rupesh Muppala

I have to add members to distribution lists of outlook every one week

programatically. I checked AddressEntry,AddressEntries,AddressList objects

but no where I am finding methods or properties to add members to

distribution lists. Only I can traverse through the members and display them.

Is there any possibilty to add members to distribution list if it is possible

tell me how to do it??
 

Michael Bauer

Senior Member
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
See the DistributionList.AddMember method. Very helpful is the object

browser: press f2, then switch from <All Libraries> to Outlook.

Best regards

Michael Bauer

Am Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:32:01 -0700 schrieb Rupesh Muppala:


> I have to add members to distribution lists of outlook every one week
> programatically. I checked AddressEntry,AddressEntries,AddressList objects
> but no where I am finding methods or properties to add members to
> distribution lists. Only I can traverse through the members and display


them.
> Is there any possibilty to add members to distribution list if it is


possible
> tell me how to do it??
 
R

Rupesh Muppala

I am not finding DistributionList.AddMember. I opened Object Browser I not

finding OutLook in browse I am finding All Components,.NetFramework etc

etc.... can you please provide the code for doing this. I need to add members

to DistributionLists of Outlook using C# or VB.Net

"Michael Bauer " wrote:



> See the DistributionList.AddMember method. Very helpful is the object
> browser: press f2, then switch from <All Libraries> to Outlook.

> > Best regards
> Michael Bauer
>

>

> Am Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:32:01 -0700 schrieb Rupesh Muppala:
>
> > I have to add members to distribution lists of outlook every one week
> > programatically. I checked AddressEntry,AddressEntries,AddressList objects
> > but no where I am finding methods or properties to add members to
> > distribution lists. Only I can traverse through the members and display

> them.
> > Is there any possibilty to add members to distribution list if it is

> possible
> > tell me how to do it??

> .
>
 
R

Rupesh Muppala

hey Michael Bauer --- Very helpful is the object

browser: press f2, then switch from <All Libraries> to Outlook.

can you explain what exactly you mean about switching from <All Libraries
to Outlook. I opened object browser and pressed f2 nothing is happening and i

am not finding any option to swithch from <All Libraries> and there is no

class called DistributionList . How can I proceed further??

"Rupesh Muppala" wrote:


> I am not finding DistributionList.AddMember. I opened Object Browser I not
> finding OutLook in browse I am finding All Components,.NetFramework etc
> etc.... can you please provide the code for doing this. I need to add members
> to DistributionLists of Outlook using C# or VB.Net

> "Michael Bauer " wrote:
>
> > See the DistributionList.AddMember method. Very helpful is the object
> > browser: press f2, then switch from <All Libraries> to Outlook.
> > > > Best regards
> > Michael Bauer
> >

> >

> > Am Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:32:01 -0700 schrieb Rupesh Muppala:
> >
> > > I have to add members to distribution lists of outlook every one week
> > > programatically. I checked AddressEntry,AddressEntries,AddressList objects
> > > but no where I am finding methods or properties to add members to
> > > distribution lists. Only I can traverse through the members and display

> > them.
> > > Is there any possibilty to add members to distribution list if it is

> > possible
> > > tell me how to do it??

> > .
> >
 
J

JP

You probably want to post in microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins,

this is a VBA-centric newsgroup (hence the name

"microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba").

--JP

On Mar 17, 6:31 am, Rupesh Muppala

<RupeshMupp...> wrote:
> I am not finding DistributionList.AddMember. I opened Object Browser I not
> finding OutLook in browse I am finding All Components,.NetFramework etc
> etc.... can you please provide the code for doing this. I need to add members
> to DistributionLists of Outlook using C# or VB.Net

> "Michael Bauer " wrote:

>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Stop Outlook 365 adding meetings to calendar Using Outlook 0
G Removing old emails when adding accounts Using Outlook 3
D Contact Group - Adding Bulk Addresses Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 2007 Removing then adding account restores junk email processing Using Outlook 0
J O365 - Adding Shared Google Calendar ICS link issue in O365 Using Outlook 0
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
M Adding Subject to this Link-Saving VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Project Management - Adding Folders for Different Folder Types Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
D Adding Enterprise Exchange Email Account to Outlook Prevents Sending via Outlook.com Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
S Adding new Exchange (2016) rule very slow down Microsoft Outlook Exchange Server Administration 0
Z Outlook Custom Form: Adding Dropdown(Project Code) at the end of subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Adding dropdown list using custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
O Adding a new account - "CompanyL (none)" line is added Using Outlook 5
broadbander Needing help with reply/reply all while keeping attachments and adding a new CC recipient. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M adding corresponding contact form data on a mass scale Using Outlook 5
A VB to "reply all" email items stored in a folder of outlook with adding a new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K adding more rules to 'different domains check' macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P MS OUTLOOK 2013 - Adding Sender on the CC line Using Outlook 5
R User Defined Fields adding new value Using Outlook 3
W Adding A Macro To Message Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Collecting mail address from GAB and adding to Outlook Task Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2016 - adding outlook.com account creates a new/strange address Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 18
F Adding textbox filter to listbox? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Recurring invite sent w/distribution list adding/removing attendees Using Outlook 0
J Issues with adding iCloud to Outlook Using Outlook 1
G Adding a contact to Outlook with a custom form using Access VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Macro to send email after changing from address and adding signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Adding Reply & Delete to main toolbar? Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2007 adding categories Using Outlook 15
N Adding Appointment Item in Outlook to Shared Calendar Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Diane Poremsky Adding Emojis to Outlook's AutoCorrect Using Outlook 0
T Adding "Mark As Complete" btton to Task Remindet Pop-Up Using Outlook 3
O Saving Attachments to folder on disk and adding Initials to end of file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
Ascar_CT Adding contacts on Android phone and then syncing them to Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
A Adding a 2010 sharepoint contact list to outlook 2010 address book Using Outlook 1
M Adding fields to Task in Outlook Home and Business 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Using Send on Behalf is adding extra data in from line Using Outlook 1
Lucylou Outlook 2013 Adding Outlook.com breaks profile, "Outlook not working" messag Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
C Adding Categories when Composing Email Using Outlook 1
stephenjones Adding a business account to Outlook Using Outlook 1
Chris Grew Adding 2nd Email Address BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
G Adding an attachment to email I just created (VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
tswatek Inbox problems after adding MS Exchange email Using Outlook 2
L Adding sender's e-mail to global address book DL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Adding vba to script list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Adding User Defined Field to another form Using Outlook 0

Similar threads

Top