Outlook Color scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RonK

How do I change the color scheme in Outlook 2010 from the drab grey to something else? I'm talking about the program itself, not setting up color schemes for the messages.

Thanks- Ron

R

RonK

Thanks for the help. I couldn't track any reference to it in either the local or on-line help files.

D

DmytroL

File, Options, General - silver, blue and black are the choices.Is there any chance to modify these color schemes or create custom ones? I understand most likely there is no ready-made tool for color scheme editing, but modifying the registry or an XML configuration file would do if that's the only option.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
File, Options, General - silver, blue and black are the choices.Is there any chance to modify these color schemes or create custom ones? I understand most likely there is no ready-made tool for color scheme editing, but modifying the registry or an XML configuration file would do if that's the only option.

No, i'm not aware of any easy way to create new color schemes. It might be possible using a tool like Windows Blinds, but i don't know of any tools specifically for office.

T

Tatsujin

I'd love a way to be able to edit/alter the default color schemes in Office 2010 . . . none of them work very well, although I do prefer the Black scheme most. I just want to be able to highlight the unread mail menu items to bright red instead of just bold which just isn't very clear when you have lots and lots of menu items . . .

Chris

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Unfortunately, thats not possible. Sometimes you can control the color a little by changing the windows color scheme, but it affects all programs and is not a good solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.