Outlook Color scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RonK

How do I change the color scheme in Outlook 2010 from the drab grey to something else? I'm talking about the program itself, not setting up color schemes for the messages.

Thanks- Ron

R

RonK

Thanks for the help. I couldn't track any reference to it in either the local or on-line help files.

D

DmytroL

File, Options, General - silver, blue and black are the choices.Is there any chance to modify these color schemes or create custom ones? I understand most likely there is no ready-made tool for color scheme editing, but modifying the registry or an XML configuration file would do if that's the only option.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
File, Options, General - silver, blue and black are the choices.Is there any chance to modify these color schemes or create custom ones? I understand most likely there is no ready-made tool for color scheme editing, but modifying the registry or an XML configuration file would do if that's the only option.

No, i'm not aware of any easy way to create new color schemes. It might be possible using a tool like Windows Blinds, but i don't know of any tools specifically for office.

T

Tatsujin

I'd love a way to be able to edit/alter the default color schemes in Office 2010 . . . none of them work very well, although I do prefer the Black scheme most. I just want to be able to highlight the unread mail menu items to bright red instead of just bold which just isn't very clear when you have lots and lots of menu items . . .

Chris

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Unfortunately, thats not possible. Sometimes you can control the color a little by changing the windows color scheme, but it affects all programs and is not a good solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 3
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2016 Default Blue Color Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Changing Outlook.com color schemes New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M Trouble using keyboard shortcut for color categories in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2013 Categories won't print In color Using Outlook 2
D Background color for an entire day in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
P Changing all email signatures (font, color) at once in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
F Color Coding Emails - Outlook 2007 SP-3 Using Outlook 1
M How do you change the obnoxious color of the email headers on Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 2
W Outlook 2010 Share calendar but keep color formatting Using Outlook 2
S Outlook incoming mail & color blindness Using Outlook 2
S Missing Color Categories Outlook 2007/2010 Using Outlook 2
F Outlook 2010 - Default font color keeps changing frim the one I set. Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 color categories Using Outlook 4
J Changing Font color in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
R How to use Outlook 2007 Calendar to create a meeting or apointment with a specific color code / background? Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 turn OFF background color when printing Using Outlook 3
E Change color on tasks in outlook 2010 calendar Using Outlook 2
U Background color-coding for message lists in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
B Is there a way to grey out or change color of dismissed/completed calendar items/Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 3
D no color font or pictures in signature using Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
W outlook 2007 color categories Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2010 - Categories lose color on restart Using Outlook 1
J Color categories in Outlook calendar Using Outlook 1
T Color coding lost on Outlook calendar when synching with Exchange Server Using Outlook 0
5 In Office 2003 there was an Organizer which you could color the emails from a certain person. I can't find that option in Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 1
T Color coding on Outlook calendar lost after synch with Exchange Server. Using Outlook 2
N Unwanted color in Outlook 2007 calenders. Using Outlook 1
D In Outlook 2010, I am trying to change the color in the above each date in the monthly calendar to a color where the date number becomes visible Using Outlook 1
B I am color sensitive and want to set the background color to all my Outlook and My Computer windows to grey. Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2010 - assign a color category to email Using Outlook 2
B outlook 2007 calendar does not print in color on hp Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Month view, today highlight/focus color Using Outlook 4
M Trouble when I click on Outlook 2003 icon, screen goes black then comes on again in a different color with large icons. Using Outlook 1
M Color categories list reverting back to default 6 colors after restarting outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
M color code mail folders in outlook Using Outlook 3
X Using Outlook 2013 and Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I think it may be time to upgrade from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2016 Outlook, Chrome, and Clio Using Outlook 5
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
HarvMan Outlook 365 PST Report Using Outlook 1
V Upgraded Outlook Using Outlook 1