My iPhone 3G has stopped syncing with my Outlook 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Parnis

My iPhone 3G has stopped syncing with my Outlook 2007. I am now using Windows 7 64bit. Whast can I do?

R

Roady [MVP]

From an Outlook point of view; not much, since it is iTunes that does the syncing magic and not Outlook. Outlook is only a passive player in the syncing process. All you can do in Outlook is to make sure that your pst-file doesn't have any issues by checking it with scanpst.exe.

If there are no issues with your pst-file or if it still doesn't work after you've fixed issues in your pst-file, you'll have to take a look at iTunes. Verify you are using their latest version or downgrade to a previous version if that worked for you. Also see if iTunes keeps a syncing log to check for errors in. You can use an iTunes forum if you need furhter support with troubleshooting.
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

Did you install the latest itunes update? If so, i understand that its the cause of your problems. I don't know if there is a resolution - see Apple's iPhone forum for Mail, Calendar and Contact issues at http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1144

Status
Not open for further replies.