Tasks from Sharepoint Task List do not appear in the To-Do Bar Task List unless you choose a Flag st

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomRK

Background: I am working with Outlook 2007 and Office Live Small Business (OLSB). I have created a Task List on the OLSB web interface and used the built in " Connect to outlook" action to sync the list with Outlook.

I would like tasks that are sync'd from OLSB to be included in the To-Do Bar Task List. This does not seem possible unless the task is editted once in outlook. I have not been able to find a specific field that will casue the task to be included in the Task List, it is instead neccessary to choose a Flag Status from the Flag Status drop down list. It is acceptable to choose the " Custom" Flag status so that none of the Task Date fields are affected.

So, I can achieve what I want; but how do I automate this so that new tasks added by colleagues are included in my To-Do Bar Task List.
I will keep this post up to date with any additional information given in the following replies.

I have tried both assigned and unassigned tasks. I have removed all of the filters on the the Task List so that all tasks in all folders should be shown.

D

DomRK

Thanks for the suggestion Diane, I have tried both assigned and unassigned tasks. I have removed all of the filters on the the Task List so that all tasks in all folders should be shown.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Thanks for the suggestion Diane, I have tried both assigned and unassigned tasks. I have removed all of the filters on the the Task List so that all tasks in all folders should be shown.
Do you know which version of SPS they use? We're on SPS2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.