Office Outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RaviDixit

I want to purchase HTC Touch HD 2 and recently, I acquired Office 2010 from technet Subscription.

I acess all my e-mails and (locally made) calendar meetings, tasks via Office outlook 2010 without Hotmail Connector i.e I access these with POP3 and SMTP access.

Now, can I synchronize all my e-mails, calendars, tasks, contacts - means virtually anything in Desktop Outlook 2010 from my HTC Touch HD 2 device or I cannot ??

If possible, please explain in detail as in this field (sync and touchphones), I am a novice as this is my first Windows Mobile phone.

Besides this, what is the (in detail) use of Outlook mobile present in Windows Mobile Professional ??

Hope I made my query clear.

Regards,

Ravi Dixit

R

RaviDixit

Thank you sir.

As far as my last question is concerned - correct me whereever I am wrong, but if I am not mistaken then do the desktop version of Office Office 2010 synchronizes with the mobile version of Office Outlook ??

R

Roady [MVP]

Yes, you can synchronize or configure your mobile device directly with a mail account to have it download the email itself via a wireless connection such as 3G or WiFi.
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

Status
Not open for further replies.