I just bought 2010 Home and business and can not find Business Contanct MAnager. How do I turn it on

H

henleyrh

I just bought 2010 Home and business and can not find Business Contanct MAnager. How do I turn it on

S

Sue Mosher - Outlook MVP

Office 2010 Home and Business does not include Business Contact Manager, as you can see from the suite comparison here (and probably also on the product box, if you purchased boxed software). BCM is available only through volume licensing of five copies or more of Office Standard or Professional Plus.

H

henleyrh

Thank you Sue. I was told by Digital River, Microsoft's online store, to buy Home & Business and that it had it in it. Then when I called them back they told me I needed Office Professional, so I bought it. It did not have it. Then when I called them back they told me I needed Prof Plus. Which I was then told I can not buy without Volume License. Geez. Great job once again Microsoft. I have to uninstall everything and go back to 2007. Us lowly busnesses without volume license agreements were able to buy it and use it before, but now we aren't good enough.

I'll see if Google offers anything. This really is pitiful on Microsofts part and the lack of training for Digital River. I even clicked through the links once and it took me to Home & Business to purchase it. It appears that was fixed now.

Really upset with MS, but I know they don't care.

Robert