Snooze defaults to next reminder time and s/b time before/until the event

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WBHenson

The selection of a time segment when a reminder appears will always default to the last one used. If one event is set for a reminder for 15 mins. before, the reminder pops up at that time. if youanswer the question to be reminded again in n mins, it remembers that choice forever.

how can you change that behavior (to only use the choice for that event/reminder and not all futures)

G

Guruprasad Ra

Try performing outlook clean sniff. This switch clears the lockout on the computer it is used, enabling Outlook to process meeting items.

Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run > copy and paste the following command line and press enter

Outlook /cleanreminders

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I'm not seeing the 'forever' behavior. If i snooze for 15 minutes, 15 minutes will remain selected in the window *until* a reminder fires, then it resets the snooze time to 5 min. Items snoozed for 15 min will have 5 min as the new snooze time when the reminder comes up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Reminder snooze default behaviour changed in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010 - reminders won't snooze Using Outlook 1
R Reminder does not have "snooze until 5 minutes before start" option anymore Using Outlook 19
C Outlook 2010 snooze duration not reset for additional reminders Using Outlook 33
B Snooze meeting in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
J Reminders have random 'Click Snooze to be reminded again in:' values Using Outlook 3
M How do I find Calendar events that have been put off with Snooze? Using Outlook 2
B Setting defaults Using Outlook 2
M When I click “new message” in outlook, my cursor defaults to the body of the m Using Outlook 6
K Possible to have a calendar which defaults to no reminder? Using Outlook 3
P How to reset stand alone Outlook 2010 so no account/setting - back to defaults Using Outlook 2
C can't get into microsoft outlook, how do i restore defaults. Using Outlook 1
L When I open a message in Outlook 2010 defaults to File tab Using Outlook 1
M A couple of defaults Exchange Server Administration 3
E Changes to appointment reminder defaults on the File->Options-Calendar are not saved! Bug or feature? Using Outlook 3
A Outlook Express 2007 defaults to French spell check only Using Outlook 1
P OWA 2010 setting Defaults Exchange Server Administration 1
M Set program access and defaults Using Outlook 2
J How do I turn the Reading Pane off as the default view in all folders and adjust column size defaults? Using Outlook 4
M Make outlook have all mail defaults Using Outlook 4
K Outlook defaults to personal folder when creating new email account Using Outlook 4
K Outlook 2010 Calendar Issue - It defaults to a list of Holidays! Using Outlook 1
M Setting Picture Defaults - Text Wrapping Using Outlook 0
S External programs defaults to sending emails in text format instead of HTML. Using Outlook 2010. Using Outlook 3
T Outlook defaults to one account Using Outlook 5
D Send e-mail from Word ignores Outlook Tracking Option defaults Using Outlook 1
N When opening a new email the cursor defaults to the body of the email instead of to the TO: line. Customer would like to fix this back. Using Outlook 0
D Folders in Outlook keep going back to defaults rather than my customization Using Outlook 1
G Print Using Code Without Defaults Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc. Using Outlook 0
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
D after delete mail, open the next one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
M Setting flag follow up for next business day Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Next Available Meeting with Userform Variables Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Set (flagged) reminder for next business day Using Outlook 4
X Delay sending an email until the next working day (public holidays) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S set a flag task date as the next weekday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Change default "automatically test account settings when Next is clicked" Using Outlook 1
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
P How to save sent mail and forward it the next day Exchange Server Administration 3
M what's next after Outlook? Using Outlook 9
S Outlook 2010: Message Rules come back next time I restart Outlook Using Outlook 0
B Need help adding an image next to the Month Name in the header. Calendar Printing Assistant 1
J Print next 7 days view of calendar (2010) Using Outlook 3
E Next five calendar days Calendar Printing Assistant 2
P Task view - due next 21 days Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 Closes the Window When I Click "Next Item" (Down Arrow) Using Outlook 2
B Moving to next message closes message window Using Outlook 1
M In Outlook 2010, upon deleting an open e-mail, the next e-mail does not open automatically in full s Using Outlook 2