Outlook 2007 ...I have a problem with the outlook.pst file. It won't let me delete messages or receive new messages. I run repair but same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sddahmer

Receving error message: Errors have been detected. Quit Outlook and all related mail enabled programs. Use scanpst.exe to diagnose and repair.

The problem is I can't seem to find this "scanpst.exe" file. Is there another way to fix my problem?

G

GordonBP

Type scanpst into the search box in the Start menu. Works here....If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!My Blog

S

sddahmer

I have used the search box, but scanpst or scanpst.exe can not be found. This file seems to be missing on my computer. Is there a way to download it from the internet?

G

GordonBP

I have used the search box, but scanpst or scanpst.exe can not be found. This file seems to be missing on my computer. Is there a way to download it from the internet?

Location of scanpst:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ - you may need to enable hidden files in your folder view to see it..

If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!My Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.