error in Outlook.pst file

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desertworkshop

I am using Win 7 Professional and MS Office Small Business 2007. Error message rec'd when attepting to delete or move an email .... "errors detected in file C:\users\desertworkshop\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst Quit Outllok and all mail enabled applications and then use the Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. For more information about the Inbox repair tool, see Help." I am unable to find the repair tool or the scanpst.file. Office repair does not help.

G

Gérard Oomens

"Desertworkshop" wrote in message news:f9cadea1-ba11-4ea9-9c5a-c67f05a59a3a...

I am using Win 7 Professional and MS Office Small Business 2007. Error message rec'd when attepting to delete or move an email ..... "errors detected in file C:\users\desertworkshop\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst Quit Outllok and all mail enabled applications and then use the Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe) to diagnose and repair errors in the file. For more information about the Inbox repair tool, see Help." I am unable to find the repair tool or the scanpst.file. Office repair does not help.

The scanpst file is in:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Scanpst.exe

or Windows 64-bit

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\Scanpst.exe

See: http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/scanpst.htm
Gérard

Status
Not open for further replies.