Tracking email message once sent to multiple receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mteso

I am creating a document that will be attached to an email for various receivers of that email to sign. Once I send the email out I need to know that it keeps moving down the line, and what day/time it got forwarded to each person. How can I set this system up in Outlook?

Example:

Me: Sends email with electronic document to be signed electronically by four colleagues and returned to me. I send it to one person in specific, copying the rest.

Colleague 1: Receives email, signs it electronically. Forwards it on to colleague #2. (I want Outlook to alert original sender (Me) of time and date forwarded)

Colleague 2: Colleague #2 signs electronically and forwards it onto colleague #3. (I want Outlook to alert original sender (Me) of time and date forwarded)

Colleague 3: Signs electronically, forwards to colleague #4. (I want Outlook to alert original sender (Me) of time and date forwarded)

Colleague 4: Signs electronically, forwards to original sender. (I want Outlook to alert original sender (Me) of time and date forwarded)

Status
Not open for further replies.