Outlook 2010 Spam Filter on multiple email addresses

I
I am using Outlook 2010 and have multiple email addresses (not aliases). I have set the junk filter to high on each of these addresses but continue to get large quantities of junk in one of them. Not sure how to handle this.

N

Niranjan I K

Do you receive the junk mails from a specific domain or multiple domains?

If you receive them from a specific domain, try to block the domain name for it in Outlook.

You may also try to implement the advanced settings for the Junk Email options in Outlook given here.

G

GusRox

Hi Guys,

this is my firts post on these boards. but i am running 12 email addresses, 2 exchange, 2 imap and the rest are pop prior to upgrading for the increased ability to handle more exchange accounts i ran a safe list(outlook 2007) that filtered all unwanted emails into junk mail. I run the same set up on outlook 2010 but still get about 70 emails a day into my inbox even though they addresses that they are coming from are not in my conntacts or on my safe list. it is very annoying, i have been trying to find a spam filter for outlook 2010 but i have not found one that works efficently.

how did you go with fixing yours up Ibiz?

cheers

Gus

A

ASK_Traveler

I have Office 2010 with operating System Windows 7. When I purchased Outlook 2010 and set up two email accounts, I only have one "Junk" folder. So far, it appears as though it is only attached to my one email account (not both).

Also, I don't have a "Drafts" folder in one of my email folders, it only shows up in one email folder.

Is this 'normal' for Office 2010 or can I assume all of my "Junk" and "Drafts" will end up in these folders, regardless of which email address I am using.

Thoughts?

Ali