Moving Outlook 2003 Data Filses to Outlook 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rustyfeo2

"Also, Outlook 2010 has a nice new option that lets you connect to a pre-existing data file when creating a new profile instead of having to jump through all the hoops of creating a new file, connecting to the pre-existing file, then disconnecting the new file."

Does the nice new option keep the names of the Personal Folder? I got the PST files to be seen in Outlook but the name displayed was the file name not the Friendly Name of OL2003 or OL2007. I did use the Advanced Properties option to RENAME the DISPLAY name. For instance, deleted2010.pst is displayed PF - Deleted 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Moving OUtlook 2003 from bad XP to Win 7 Pro 64 -- URGENT! Using Outlook 8
F Moving Outlook 2003 to 2007/10 to a New Computer , from win xp to win 7 Using Outlook 1
P Moving my Outlook 2003 PST to my new laptop with Office and Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
T Moving Outlook Live 2003 mail to New computer with Outllook 2007 Standard loaded Using Outlook 1
T I'm thinking about moving from outlook.com to the Outlook I have in my Office 365 Using Outlook 1
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U Outlook 2010 'freezes' before moving emails Using Outlook 2
P Moving Outlook.pst & archive1.pst Using Outlook 3
A Moving archived contents in Outlook 2007 back into working folders Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook.com is moving to Office 365! New Slipstick.com Articles 3
Diane Poremsky Moving Outlook to a New Computer New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M1ck53 Moving Outlook Using Outlook 9
Diane Poremsky Moving an Outlook offline data file (*.ost) New Slipstick.com Articles 3
E Moving autoarchive settings to new computer (Outlook 2007) Using Outlook 1
R Moving contacts from ICloud back to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
M which Outlook recommended to buy for moving Outlook 2000 versions Contact Data Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2013 EAS: moving message causes duplicates Using Outlook 3
A Moving .msg files back into outlook Using Outlook 2
M moving custom field data between outlook and excel? Using Outlook 4
G Moving "Delete" button on Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
S Moving folders from outlook 2010 to a new computer with outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
A Outlook VBA - moving mail item to public folder using variable within path Using Outlook 6
O New to Outlook 2013, dealing with copying vs. moving sent items Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2013 rules -- not working reliably -- moving messages to wrong boxes Using Outlook 0
D Tons of issues moving Outlook accounts Using Outlook 1
Y Moving outlook data/profile from windows 2010 to mac 2011 Using Outlook 3
A moving outlook 2002 from xp to win 7 or 8 Using Outlook 2
J Moving Outlook data from one PC to another Using Outlook 6
B Opening a saved Outlook customized form after moving it to another folder Using Outlook 2
I Outlook moving random messages from folders back to the inbox Using Outlook 1
D Moving Outlook Custom Forms Using Outlook 10
S Outlook 2010 freezes and not responding when accessing, moving or deleting files Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 Moving messages collected in a search folder with Find Messages from Sender Using Outlook 1
T Moving outlook contacts and calandar Using Outlook 2
E Dowloading emails from live.com/hotmail.com to outlook, but without moving them, specially from the inbox to deleted mails Using Outlook 1
J Moving Outlook from Hard Drives Using Outlook 1
F moving outlook file Using Outlook 3
K Outlook not responding when deleting or moving e mails. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2007 crashes moving emails from inbox Using Outlook 1
M Folders Dissapear when moving files into it (OUTLOOK 2010) Using Outlook 2
P Moving Outlook 2007 PST file and setting as default Using Outlook 1
T Moving Contacts from Excel to Outlook only first and last name cells transfer__ Using Outlook 2
L How to keep Outlook folders expanded when moving e-mails Using Outlook 2
G Outlook 2007. Moving non-Exchange, non-Hotmail ost file to another drive? Using Outlook 2
J Newbie to Outlook--moving files off exchange server to local drive Using Outlook 3
C Moving Outlook 2007 to a new PC Using Outlook 9
D Moving data to Outlook 2010 from Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
D Moving from Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007 to BCM 2010 Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 - Folders disappear after moving mail items Using Outlook 4