Cannot Display Deleted Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ron s p

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007, I am able to view Inbox, Sent Items, Junk email, etc...however as of a few days ago when I click on the " Deleted Items" folder first I get a popup that reads:

The message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persistes, restart outlook.

Then once I click to close the popup box, the Deleted Items display page reads:

Cannot display information. There is either a problem connecting to the server or an error occurred. Try starting Microsoft Office Outlook again.

I have restarted Outlook a dozen times, rebooted computer as well. Still no luck. Outside of the Deleted Items folder, Outlook appears to be working normal.

Help please?

Thanks.

G

GordonBP

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007, I am able to view Inbox, Sent Items, Junk email, etc...however as of a few days ago when I click on the " Deleted Items" folder first I get a popup that reads:

The message interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persistes, restart outlook.

Then once I click to close the popup box, the Deleted Items display page reads:

Cannot display information. There is either a problem connecting to the server or an error occurred. Try starting Microsoft Office Outlook again.

I have restarted Outlook a dozen times, rebooted computer as well. Still no luck. Outside of the Deleted Items folder, Outlook appears to be working normal.

Help please?

Thanks.

What type of email account?If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!My Blog

N

Niyamath Khan

Is your email account configured a pop type?

What is the size of PST file?

You may try performing scanpst on the Outlook data file and check if it helps.

Refer the link below to know how to use the Inbox Repair Tool:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287497

Status
Not open for further replies.