How I can Create Appointment for An Hr@ebusinessware.com group Using Exchange Web Server 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S.Choudhary

Hi!

I am using exchange web server 2010. Now I want to create a appointment for an employee. When employee create appointment at the same time the his HR,Account person's calendar should be updated. How I an do this. I am using C#.

Please give me aswer as soon as possible.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nessa Can't create new appointment Using Outlook 1
G Create an Appointment at the Contact's Address From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Create Task or Appointment and Insert Selected Text New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Create Appointment From Email Automatically New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M receive mail when appointment category changes and create task from appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B VBA Code to create appointment from email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Create an Outlook appointment from an email message New Slipstick.com Articles 4
Diane Poremsky Create an Appointment Diary New Slipstick.com Articles 0
J Create an appointment from Contact list with the Company name in the Subject line Using Outlook 1
M Create an Appointment from XL Spreadsheet in a Shared Calendar. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
anoble1 How to create an email with a link to add a calendar appointment Using Outlook 1
T How to create meeting recurrences that are not available in the appointment screen? Using Outlook 1
I how to create appointment using saved template onto public folder shared calendar Using Outlook 3
B Create appointment/meeting from shared mailbox Using Outlook 2
M right click contact to create an appointment Using Outlook 4
A Create Appointment with Contact Using Outlook 4
R Cannot right-click on calendar to create new appointment Using Outlook 4
H Create automatic appointment Using Outlook 3
P Create appointment to custom (shared) outlook calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Create appointment skipping weekends and within a timeframe Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Can't create Outlook data file Outlook Wishlist 0
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
G Can't create Folder Groups in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook rules don't create a copy for bcc'ed emails Using Outlook 3
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
JackBlack What tools do you use to create the signature for email? Using Outlook 3
Rupert Dragwater How to create a new email with @outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 32
F Should a new email account also create new contacts Using Outlook 2
D create an html table in outlook custom form 2010 using vba in MsAccess Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
Tanja Östrand Outlook 2016 - Create Macro button to add text in Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Script to create a pst file for Archiving Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Can I create a Rule with Or'd conditions? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
G How do I create a custom pick list in VB for an outlook automated email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Create Custom Form Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Create a Task when a Message is Flagged New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Stilgar Relsik Create a rule to copy text from an email and paste it in the subject line. Using Outlook 1