Remove access to change signature in Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xiu Zhang

Hi,

Signatures are no longer a global default setting but are "per-account" in Outlook 2007, and are stored within the messaging profile portion of the registry.

I recommend you to implement the server-side signature and then force user to use.

Besides, as a workaround, I think we can try to modify the permission on signature folder. We can set deny write related permission on user, thus they cannot new or modify the signature.

C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Signature.

Regards,

Xiu

Y

Yannis

Hi Xiu,

how do you implement the server-side signature and then force user to use? Any reference would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

YP

L

LasseF

Hi

I never tried implementing the server-side signature because I changed job :)

Lasse

/Lasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Britonius Exchange Powershell to Remove Reviewer access from all Folders in a mailbox? Using Outlook 3
A everyone has access to any mailbox, how can i remove this? Exchange Server Administration 11
A remove attachments on outlook web access Using Outlook 1
C Can't Remove Access Control on Mailbox, Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
P [SOLVED] Auto remove [EXTERNAL] from subject Using Outlook 4
P Add, remove, & reorder folder pane Using Outlook 6
W Remove specific contacts from contact list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Cannot remove needless PST Using Outlook 1
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Unable to remove rule outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
N How to remove signature formatting from Text in Word (accidentally taken from Outlook) Using Outlook 0
B Remove Subject Residual Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P how to remove unwanted PST file default categories assigned to many calendar entries Using Outlook 7
J Remove text to Clean Up Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Automatically Forward Emails and Remove/Replace All or Part of Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D Remove text in subject using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Remove Old Location From Tasks Pane Using Outlook 1
A remove or turn off outlook.com contact folder from outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
R Chancing / remove “ something ” in the subject, online archive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Morgan Fowler Remove Signature Using Outlook 1
M How to remove a list of specific contacts from Outlook Using Outlook 18
R New Links on Navigation Pane, How to Remove? Using Outlook 1
M VBA to remove deferred delivery on a MeetingItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Remove extra line above signature in reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky How to Remove RSS Support from Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Remove Attachments From Messages New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Remove Office 2013 Update Banner New Slipstick.com Articles 0
O Remove duplicate mail items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Diane Poremsky Remove a password from an Outlook *.pst File New Slipstick.com Articles 3
G VBA/Macro to remove page colour when replying or forwarding email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Fake reminder apperaring (not in calendar) - how to remove? Using Outlook 5
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
A Auto Insert of filename when selecting 'Remove Attachment' Using Outlook 1
C how to remove icons on right hand side outlook 2013 Using Outlook 2
K Remove Manage APPS button for users Exchange Server Administration 1
P Remove name and parenthses from email Using Outlook 1
G Outlook calendar entry corrupted. Constant pop up when you open outlook. Unable to delete or remove. Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky How to remove the primary account from Outlook 2010/2013 New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Remove an Address from Reply All New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Remove Outlook apps from Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0
L An () has been inserted after the address in an address box; how do I remove them. Using Outlook 1
S How to remove forms from Organizational forms library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
2 Task has a strike through but is not complete - how to remove? Using Outlook 1
A Is it possible to remove the word Categories: from task list views? Using Outlook 2
W URGENT Cancel and remove imported pop3 mails Using Outlook 6
Emerogork How do I remove "Delete Folder" from the right-click menu? Using Outlook 1
T How to remove annoying Big Blue Type at beginning of my messages Using Outlook 2
H Cannot remove unwanted fields from form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
T How to remove "automatically delete messages form this sender"? Using Outlook 1