OWA through SSL does not display logon page

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cesar_Barrios

Hi all; hope you´re fine...

Well, hope you can help me otu with this problem...

.- Recently we was asked to implement a SSL certified solution to access the mail through the internet; so, we go for a normal way to do this, install a third party cert, activate the SSL 128 bit encription in IIS but is not working..!!

.- We can access OWA through internet ( normal HTTP ) without a problem, our 443 ports are open, and the message of the internet explorer is that the site is not available or the address is misspelled etc etc...

.- I followed the known procedures and applied with no success...

So if any of you has faced this before and has any tips to share... Welcome...!!! I appreciate your help...

Regards;

Cesar Barrios

CCS, Venezuela

C

Cesar_Barrios

Hi Andy, thanks for the heads up... Exchange 2003, SP2, over windows 2003, IIS 6.0 full updated...

Regards; Cesar.

M

Mark Morowczynski

Have you bound port 443 to a different IP address by chance?

Mark Morowczynski|MCT| MCSE 2003:Messaging, Security|MCITP:EMA 2K7,EDA Win 7,ES,SA,EA|MCTS:Windows Mobile Admin|Security+|http://almostdailytech.com

C

Cesar_Barrios

Hi... Forms Based auth... yes already checked... no success... internally does not work either... Hi Mark, let me try with another Ip... I´ll tell you...

C

Cesar_Barrios

Hi again... finally I made it work... I never could think that a cert purchased from a valid CA could be damaged... I changed with another self issued and OWA finally works, but not RPC-HTTP and I understand that... tomorrow I´ll be fixing the issue with the CA by the way thanks at all for the attention...

Regards;

Cesar.

Status
Not open for further replies.