Outlook web app - shared calendars show blank for users still on exchange 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hugage

Good afternoon,

I'm in the early stages of migrating our users to exchange 2010 environment. Our exchange 2010 have rollup2 installed.

One of our issues is that users using Outlook web app (mailbox in exchange 2010) can't view any shared calendars of users mailboxes still in exchange 2003. The shared calendars come up blank/empty of any events. These calendars are visible when using outlook 2003,2007, and 2010 clients. If the users in exchange 2003 are moved to exchange 2010 all is fine.

any suggestions or things I need to investigate?

Thanks,

Robert

E

Ed Crowley [MVP]

Where are these shared calendars?
--

Ed Crowley MVP
"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

"Hugage" wrote in message news:e93d033d-2df7-4b95-a322-56146208981b...

Good afternoon,

I'm in the early stages of migrating our users to exchange 2010 environment. Our exchange 2010 have rollup2 installed.

One of our issues is that users using Outlook web app (mailbox in exchange 2010) can't view any shared calendars of users mailboxes still in exchange 2003. The shared calendars come up blank/empty of any events. These calendars are visible when using outlook 2003,2007, and 2010 clients. If the users in exchange 2003 are moved to exchange 2010 all is fine.

any suggestions or things I need to investigate?

Thanks,

Robert

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

H

Hugage

The shared calendars are from users mailboxes on exchange 2003.

E

Ed Crowley [MVP]

In general, in coexistence scenarios like yours you want to migrate users who share calendars together.
--

Ed Crowley MVP
"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

"Hugage" wrote in message news:2164abd9-a351-4427-8118-7a8a50899cf8...

The shared calendars are from users mailboxes on exchange 2003.Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

G

Gavin-Zhang

Hi hugage,

Have you checked it with outlook, what about it, do all the user in exchange 2003 has the same issue, and then we could narrow down the issue.
As ED refered, you'd better to move all the users to the exchange 2010.

Regards!
gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.