Unable to automatically book boardroom as a resource in outlook 2010

• Thread starter aksagrimada
  • Start date Views 571
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aksagrimada

We have recently started to upgrade to Office 2010, all going fine until today one user pointed out that the boardrooms were no longer automatically accepting meeting requests, from outlook 2010, with them as a resource. Requests from outlook 2007 work fine. As the boardrooms hadnt yet been upgraded I thought this might be the issue so I have upgraded one with the same result. Strangely if i set my own calendar to automatically accept requests ( in outlook 2010 ) users with both 2007 and 2010 are automatically accepted. The only difference that the boardroom pcs have is that they are not domain members.

We are using Exchange 2003.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

D

DOCTRONMD

We are experiencing a similar problem and have not yet found a solution. We are also running Exchange 2003 and recently started upgrading some clients to Outlook 2010. When initially upgraded, the resources were accepting invitations automatically, but for the past 2 weeks, none of the resources have accepted invitations from the Outlook 2010 clients, whereas Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 clients have no problem. There are no logged events on any of the backend servers to provide additional information.

Status
Not open for further replies.