Outlook 2010 undeliverable emails

• Thread starter Rickmoll
  • Start date Views 4,492
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickmoll

I installed Office Professional 2010 a few days ago. Since installation I am getting returned a number, but not all, emails which indicate undeliverable. Prior to the installation I was able to send these same emails without a problem.

T

TWHarrington

Are any other users in your organization having the same issue? Which emails are getting returned (internal, external, emails with attachments, multiple recipients, etc)? What version of Exchange? What does the NDR say was the error? If you email from OWA, does it go through?

T

Thomas-Lin

Hi Rickmoll,

Can you post the NDR/undeliverable report message here?

You can try to create a new user profile. If the problem still happens, I recommend you report this problem to the adminsitartor of the mail server.

M

Mavtech

I too have started to get undelivered emails since installing Outlook 2010. Our server is Exchange 2003. My problem is only with replies and forwards to the second mail store (Q-Z). I can send original emails and all other mail to the other stores just fine. I installed Outlook 2007 in a VM to verify that it still works. Outlook 2010 does the same thing from home through the VPN. OWA works perfectly fine. Our Exchange admin still has no answers. Here is my error from the server. Any suggestions?

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: FW: Office 2010
Sent: 6/28/2010 8:21 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
Richard L on 6/28/2010 8:21 PM
The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was refused. Attempt to resend the message. If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
<EXCHANGE.domain.com #5.2.1>

Status
Not open for further replies.