Unable to change password at OWA login page

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwmms1

I would like to provide our end users with the ablility to change their passwords on the OWA login page. Is there a step-by-step guide to accomplish this?

T

TWHarrington

What version of Exchange? There is not a way to do it on the log-in page. They will have to actually log into OWA and then reset their password through the Options.

A

Ahmed Tarek

Hi Jwmms1

i dun know really what version of Exchange you have used for that i will give you the guide to change it for both exchange 2003 and 2007

for exchange 2007 its more easy because this feautre has been added to OWA in options so to do it from OWA follow the next steps

- after successful login Go and choose Options and you will find in the left pane Change Password

for Exchange 2003 you will need to do more steps you can find those steps in the following link

http://www.petri.co.il/enable_password_changing_through_owa_in_exchange_2003.htm

J

jwmms1

All:

I am running Exg 2007 and no ISA server. So no work around? That doesn't feel very nice. So how can an off-network user change his/her password after a reset?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.