Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Julian Molina

Greetings,

I started to have a problem with my exchange 2010 server, after i installed service roll out 4, in which every time i try to manage the send ____ permission, or the mange full access permissions i get " Some controls are not valid, changes in the user/group list are required to grant or remove permissions." .

I have been researching the problem but have managed to come up short with a solution, and would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

D

Dr. RPC

Try this command from the shell for that mailbox.

Set-Mailbox -identity " MailboxName" -ApplyMandatoryProperties

------Exchange, OCS------

J

Julian Molina

Still same error message. Did this to my admin account and the intended mailbox (a blackberry account).

D

Dr. RPC

Is this happening for newly created mailboxes?------Exchange, OCS------

J

Julian Molina

It is not...It only happens when i try to edit/add the " send as" tool in the console.

D

Dr. RPC

Ok so now we have confirmed that this doesnot happen with new mailboxes.

Try to disable the mailbox in question. Run clean-mailboxdatabase from the shell ans wait till the mailbox appears in " disconnected mailbox" pane.

Now reconnect the mailbox and check agian.

------Exchange, OCS------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Re: Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission Exchange Server Administration 0
A Re: Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission Exchange Server Administration 0
J Some controls are not valid, when trying to change Full access permissions Exchange Server Administration 3
N Custom Form Controls Not Visible To Recipient Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
GregS What controls content of Folder Pane? Using Outlook 1
H What Controls what is shown in the preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Printing Outlook Form Controls via Word Using Outlook 11
B Adding controls programmatically Using Outlook 1
T Custom forms BCM 2010; use of form controls Using Outlook 1
R (GPO?) Setting that controls automatic picture download Outlook 2002 Using Outlook 3
R What controls the response to clicking an email link? Using Outlook 1
J One or more Active X Controls could not be displayed Using Outlook 1
2 One or two Activex controls could not be displayed because either Using Outlook 1
N How do you setup spam controls? Using Outlook 0
T BCM 2010 'error loading form. Needed controls may not be registered.' Using Outlook 5
E VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Command Button Controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Adding controls in the Email Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Controls in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Integration with 3rd-party controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T How to delete the controls in a CommandBarPopup? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Junk Mail Controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Custom controls not functioning? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Controls in message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P New outlook controls Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Difference between the TabStrip and MultiPage controls?? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid. New Slipstick.com Articles 0
S The incoming task is not valid ((when users are accepting a Task) Using Outlook 5
A webinar.ics is not a valid Internet Calendar file Using Outlook 1
M Is there a reference for the valid XML tags and their options? Calendar Printing Assistant 3
K message.vcs is not a valid Internet calendar file !! Exchange Server Administration 5
M Can't send email to certain valid email addresses, message says Using Outlook 1
J why "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid"? Using Outlook 2
B Product Key for Office Professional Plus 2010 not valid Using Outlook 1
A The Security certificate has Expired or is not yet valid Exchange Server Administration 2
T Outlook 2010/Exchange 2010 Email address no longer valid Using Outlook 5
C 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 2
K Find Me in Call Answering Rule tells callers 'One is not valid' but then dials out anyways Exchange Server Administration 2
B The certificate with thumbprint was found but is not valid for use with Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 5
G Error message - Outlook Backup addin is not a valid Office add-in Using Outlook 2
J This e-mail message cannot be delivered to USER because the e-mail address is no longer valid Exchange Server Administration 2
P "Can't open this item. The object is not valid." Using Outlook 6
J Error Code 503: Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 1
J could not complete operation. one or more parameter values are not valid Using Outlook 3
D Email Address No Longer Valid Exchange Server Administration 5
B Public folder name is not valid in Exchange 2010 after upgraded from Exchange 2003 Exchange Server Administration 5
B Internet Calendar Sharing with Exchange 2010 Sp1 Error "URL is not Valid" Exchange Server Administration 4
A When test send e-mail: "503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA". Using Outlook 2
E 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 0