Re: Adminstrator wants to remove Third Party Addins from Outlook 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rapp1976

Thanks for the post/reply but that just twlls me how to remove them if your computer recognizes you as the administrator....Mine obviously isn't (even though I am) How do I get the computer to recognize me as the administrator so that I can follow the outline you sent to remove the addins from my Outlook 2007?

D

Dj Hab

Hold Windows key + R

Type regedit and hit Enter

HKey_Current User\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook \Addins
HKey_Local machineM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook \Addins

Take back up first before deleting keys, like wise browse under each Outlook versions(10.0 & 9.0 & 11.0 & 12.0) for addins and delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Cannot open your default e-mail folders. The server is not available. Contact your adminstrator if t Using Outlook 3
K Adminstrator unable to modify any of the settings in Exchange 2010 - insufficient access rights Exchange Server Administration 4
J Updating existing entry on shared calendar wants to send update from delegate Using Outlook 0
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
K IMAP Server Wants to alert you to the following: cannpt rename system folder Using Outlook 1
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
O Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Cannot delete folder with subfolders. Using Outlook 4
V Your Imap server wants to alert you to the following: Message too large Using Outlook 4
B "Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot move folder into itself" Using Outlook 3
B Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 8
L IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename sytem folders Using Outlook 14
B IMAP server wants to alert you to the following cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 3
H Disaster. Management wants to change email format. Exchange Server Administration 9
D Your imap server wants to alert you to the following 1432 (3306) that mail currently is not availabl Using Outlook 1
P I receive the following error when I am sending messages 'your imap server wants to alert you that it can not read attachement 185' the atta Using Outlook 4
A Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: Account exceeded bandwidth limits.( Failure) Using Outlook 2
R Chat wants product code, no code matching the format of the example is on the box. Outlook does not delete downloaded email from the server, help is U Using Outlook 1
M User with 9Gig mailbox wants more space Exchange Server Administration 10
P I keep getting IMAP server wants you to know that 1556 (1032) mail is not available. What does that mean? Using Outlook 0
I microsoft outlook wants to be the default mail client Using Outlook 1
E OUTLOOK - Contacts wants modem details - have to shut down Using Outlook 2
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
P [SOLVED] Auto remove [EXTERNAL] from subject Using Outlook 4
P Add, remove, & reorder folder pane Using Outlook 6
W Remove specific contacts from contact list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Cannot remove needless PST Using Outlook 1
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Unable to remove rule outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
N How to remove signature formatting from Text in Word (accidentally taken from Outlook) Using Outlook 0
B Remove Subject Residual Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P how to remove unwanted PST file default categories assigned to many calendar entries Using Outlook 7
J Remove text to Clean Up Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Automatically Forward Emails and Remove/Replace All or Part of Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D Remove text in subject using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Remove Old Location From Tasks Pane Using Outlook 1
A remove or turn off outlook.com contact folder from outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
R Chancing / remove “ something ” in the subject, online archive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Morgan Fowler Remove Signature Using Outlook 1
M How to remove a list of specific contacts from Outlook Using Outlook 18
R New Links on Navigation Pane, How to Remove? Using Outlook 1
M VBA to remove deferred delivery on a MeetingItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Remove extra line above signature in reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky How to Remove RSS Support from Outlook New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Remove Attachments From Messages New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Remove Office 2013 Update Banner New Slipstick.com Articles 0
O Remove duplicate mail items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Diane Poremsky Remove a password from an Outlook *.pst File New Slipstick.com Articles 3
G VBA/Macro to remove page colour when replying or forwarding email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Fake reminder apperaring (not in calendar) - how to remove? Using Outlook 5
A Auto Insert of filename when selecting 'Remove Attachment' Using Outlook 1