View HTML emails & HTML signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmandaMFries

I am using Outlook 2007 and have created an HTML signature. At one point I could view the HTML sig but just last week, I can no longer see the pictures in my signature, just the picture boxes where the pictures are. The link are still active. Also, any email I receive that has pictures is converted into links and text...not pictures. I have looked at many different forums and cannot figure it out. PLEASE HELP! I cannot send any emails with my signature.....

M

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

Does this page describe your issue? http://www.slipstick.com/problems/redx.asp

--

ALWAYS post your Outlook version!

"AmandaMFries" wrote in message news:febe4d46-8ab6-4cb4-8357-45763b9b1f5d@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

I am using Outlook 2007 and have created an HTML signature. At one point I could view the HTML sig but just last week, I can no longer see the pictures in my signature, just the picture boxes where the pictures are. The link are still active. Also, any email I receive that has pictures is converted into links and text...not pictures. I have looked at many different forums and cannot figure it out. PLEASE HELP! I cannot send any emails with my signature.....

Status
Not open for further replies.