When I type single space emails they are sent double spaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Somasundaram Pandiaraj

You can also try the steps below.

1) Open a new mail message window

2) Click on the body of the email and then on "Format Text" tab

3) Now click on "Paragraph" section to open the paragraph window

4) Change the line spacing to "Single" and set the values of "Before" and "After" to "0"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Encryption Type Error - Verizon and Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
C im getting a type mismatch error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Calendar appointment, type 2 Using Outlook 2
T issue changing [Type] in dbo.ContactMainTable/ contacts seem to be deleted BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
Diane Poremsky Fix the Outlook Folder Type after Exporting an IMAP Account New Slipstick.com Articles 0
T How to remove annoying Big Blue Type at beginning of my messages Using Outlook 2
L Font Type and Space Using Outlook 7
B Outlook 11 for Mac - Imap or Pop Account Type Using Outlook 6
F Change default value of date/time type from "None" to Blank Using Outlook 1
Rupert Dragwater Can't save font type in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
F "MSG" type attachments are stripped away when senand previewed with HTML tags. Using Outlook 3
B [SOLVED] Forced to type Domain/username for OWA 2003 with IE 7 or 8 Exchange Server Administration 3
V Type a contact to find NOT WORKING properly? Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 encrypted connection type choices, meaning of Auto? Using Outlook 0
T Have to type in login to OWA twice before able to login Using Outlook 17
B Outlook contacts with Hotmail. - Error >>>The text exceeds the limit of 1024 characters. Type a shor Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2010 Microsoft exchange server to pop account type switch? Using Outlook 2
S Type Randomly Enlarging in Email Messages in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
R Email type set to MAILTO Using Outlook 3
D Messages of type message/partial are not supported Exchange Server Administration 1
A Mapi session exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". Using Outlook 6
U 2 easy questions, Outlook 10 and an AOL IMAP type account Using Outlook 4
W Turn off "Replace text as you type" in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
D cannot remove email account type = Microsoft Exxchange Using Outlook 3
F Outlook Attachment - warning to send specific type of file Using Outlook 2
2 TYPE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD. Using Outlook 4
N Can't type in message section of e-mail? Using Outlook 1
B Exception type: System.IO.IOException-Exception message: There is not enough space on the disk. when Using Outlook 2
Z I cannot type on Outlook's message body.__ Using Outlook 3
T Unable to change font type in email messages. Using Outlook 3
B I would like to change the font type, & font size globally for appointment notes that I allready hav Using Outlook 1
S When I type in a new email address, it no longer underlines it which means it cannot be sent Using Outlook 1
J Added Exch 2010 to 2003 envir. Mail to ext contact get "Body type not supported by Remote Host" Exchange Server Administration 4
S Cannot type in Body of email Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2010 keeps reseting when sending type a new email. Using Outlook 1
T How to stop outlook from auto populating names when i type email addresses Using Outlook 1
Z Exchange 2010 - Exchange 2003 Coexistence: Smtp-Clients gets NDR: 554 5.6.1 Body type not supported Exchange Server Administration 3
C why does my outlook keep on asking my a user password? Every 15 minutes i have to type in my passwo Using Outlook 1
C Nothing shows when I type a new e-mail? Just blank screen Using Outlook 1
B Need help getting my outlook to create web links automatically when I type in the web address Using Outlook 1
V I can't type outgoing mssg. in body. Color is blue. I can send and receive only to.. and subject: lines. I receive emails and attachments OK. Using Outlook 1
F type chaacters Using Outlook 1
L unable to type a message in the message field Using Outlook 1
B cannot type in my reply box Using Outlook 2
K I want to add a Email Type Field in the Address Book Using Outlook 1
T How to filter type of resource mailboxes for some cmdlet? Exchange Server Administration 3
P File Type Using Outlook 1
J I want use Microsoft Outlook 2003 as my main mail application what kind of server type do i use, and how do I set it up Using Outlook 1
J "As the meeting organizer, you do not need to respond to the meeting" I get this type of message whe Using Outlook 7