Printing Weekly Calendar - No End Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dplotts

On one employees computer, running Office 2007 & XP, when she prints her calendar in Weekly format, the end times don't appear. The start times do though.

It's a shared calendar, so I tried printing it with my Office 2010 & Win 7, and it prints fine.

Anyone know what the issue on her computer is?

M

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

If you right click on her calendar and select Other Settings, does she have the box "show end times" checked?

--

ALWAYS post your Outlook version!

"dplotts" wrote in message news:31f6ca94-0db9-44b8-a2ec-358274367918@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

On one employees computer, running Office 2007 & XP, when she prints her calendar in Weekly format, the end times don't appear. The start times do though.

It's a shared calendar, so I tried printing it with my Office 2010 & Win 7, and it prints fine.

Anyone know what the issue on her computer is?

D

dplotts

Yes, it is checked.

If you right click on her calendar and select Other Settings, does she have the box "show end times" checked?

--

M

Milly Staples - MVP Outlook

You may want to try unchecking it, then close Outlook completely, then restart and check it again.

--

"dplotts" wrote in message news:2816be78-fb77-4320-9c3d-140f9bb52500@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Yes, it is checked.

--

D

dplotts

I've tried that, doesn't fix it.

You may want to try unchecking it, then close Outlook completely, then restart and check it again.

--

Status
Not open for further replies.