Maximum number of email signatures in Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Todd Stahlnecker

I have 170 email signatures with humorous sayings. However, Outlook (v2007) only seems to allow me to insert the first 128. If I select anything beyond the 128th, it does nothing. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a built in limit of Outlook or do I have some other problem lurking here?
Todd Stahlnecker

I'm told that 4 out of 3 people
have trouble with fractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
neobite Maximum number of Exchange accounts in an Outlook profile Using Outlook 4
S Outlook: maximum number of delegates Using Outlook 2
M Error: This mailbox exceeded the maximum number of corrupted items that were specified for this move Exchange Server Administration 9
D Set-Mailbox 'The number of subfilters exceeds maximum allowed number of 100' Exchange Server Administration 8
K Maximum Categorize Shortcuts In Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
King Mustard Maximum Categorize shortcuts in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 1
M BCM in Outlook reports maximum database size to 4GB despite SQL Server 2008 R2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P PST reached maximum size- cant delete emails to slim it down Using Outlook 5
Z Outlook 2003 file has reached it's maximum size Using Outlook 7
N What is the recommended maximum amount of PSTs loaded for a user in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
C IS there a maximum limit for attachments for outlook 2007 to send. I tried 9MB and it just set there. Using Outlook 1
A Mapi session exceeded the maximum of 32 objects of type "session". Using Outlook 6
F My pst files have reached their maximum. Using Outlook 4
R Maximum File Size Reached in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
W This message exceeds the maximum message size allowed Exchange Server Administration 4
A Outlook.pst has reached its maximum size Using Outlook 4
M Error 9646 with exceeded maximum of objects Exchange Server Administration 3
C length of the property is too long the maximum length is 64 Exchange Server Administration 4
R unlocking pre-2003 outlook.pst file that has reached its maximum Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 - maximum incoming attachment size Using Outlook 3
K Maximum database limit is 5 for Enterprise edition? Exchange Server Administration 5
R Subject '', Account: 'patterson', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '552 5.2.3 DATA size exceeds maximum permitted', Port: Using Outlook 2
M 1. Split large videos or images into small chunks to send an email using Outlook 2007.__2. Maximum i Using Outlook 3
I Re: PST has reached its maximum size. It will not allow me to delete files. Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Error: 5102. Server. Maximum request length exceeded Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
T "552 Message size exceeds maximum permitted" - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
L Exchange 2010 Standard Maximum DB Limits Exchange Server Administration 10
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2016 Outlook Requesting Phone Number??? Using Outlook 1
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O How to display number of items per .pst file Using Outlook 7
S Show Total Number Of Items Not Displaying Using Outlook 9
I Identify Number of email messages opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Saving attachments from specific sender (phone number) to specific folder on hard drive Using Outlook 3
J How to Fix “Encounter a large number of conflict items in Exchange OST file” Using Outlook 2
S Subject add ticket number from URL query Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Add a file number or keyword to the subject line of messages New Slipstick.com Articles 0
K Append subjectline based on number Using Outlook 4
B ...administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
snhnic Macro that does not overwrite but add a number Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Outlook 2007 Fix Phone Number Using Outlook 19
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
P Country name no longer shows in Phone number popup? Using Outlook 5
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2013 Phone Number Format Using Outlook 0
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
D Journal problem recording correct phone number Using Outlook 7