Re: Unexpected error [0x786ADB6B] while executing command 'Get-MailboxDataBase -IncludePreExchange20

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DMartinez1987

I was really hoping that someone might have some idea what is going on with that command. This is my first time on the forums because after diligent searching I can always find the answer somewhere, but now that I am really stumped, it seems everyone else is too. :(

D

DMartinez1987

The answer was something really obvious... Apparently there was a vestigial database entry hidden in the directory from a previous install on EX01 so I missed it when looking for any oddities. But I went ahead and removed EX01 and noticed the entry remained. I deleted the entry and the error disappeared.

E

eblen

I'm having this exact same problem but can't locate where to delete the Exchange server from, I assume it's somewhere in ADSIedit but can't find it.

M

Muhammad Atif Rafat

Hi DMartinez,

I am facing the same problem right now . Please would you like to tell me where are the locations i have to search to delete the vestigial database entires.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Atif Rafat

M

Muhammad Atif Rafat

HI Elben,

I have solved this problem now.

As DMartinez said i removed old entires of my phantom exchange mailbox server with ADSIEDIT and problem resolved.

for your reference the path to find entries in ADSIEDIT is

CN=CONFIGURATION,DC=YOURDOMAIN,DC=COM

CN=SERVICES

CN=MICROSOFT EXCHANGE

CN=EXCHANGE ORGANIZATION

CN=ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP

CN=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP (FYD....)

CN=SERVERS ( delete phantom/dead exchange server all entries)

CN=DATABASES ( delete mailbox database for phantom/dead exchange)

I hope this will resolve your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Atif Rafat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dennis Gaudenzi Your setup couldn't be started because of an unexpected error (mapi 0x80040604) Using Outlook 14
Steshelter ICloud Unexpected Error Using Outlook 5
D Can not find your mail folders by default. An unexpected error has occurred. MAPI was unable to load Using Outlook 2
P OWA - An unexpected error occurred Exchange Server Administration 9
M OWA - An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled. Exchange Server Administration 21
S Exchange 2007 SP3 Upgrad error - Unexpected error (0x80ECAAD9) while executing ServiceControl.ps1 Exchange Server Administration 4
H get error message on sign off, an unexpected error has occurred. Setup can not continue. Please close and try again. Using Outlook 1
B Unexpected token error when set OAB virtual directory. Exchange Server Administration 4
B Unexpected token error when set offline address book virtual directory. Exchange Server Administration 0
M Exchange 2010 - OWA Can't Delete Mails - An Unexpected Error occured and your requeste couldn't be h Exchange Server Administration 10
R OWA client hangs then you get the error _ Microsoft Exchange issued an unexpected response (12152). Using Outlook 5
M OWA encountered an unexpected error and was unable to handle your request. Exchange Server Administration 3
W Error Message: 'An unexpected error has occurred' Using Outlook 2
J "An unexpected error has occured" when sending e-mail to a particular group. Using Outlook 3
L Re: An Unexpected Error Has Occurred Using Outlook 2
S Distribution list failure - "an unexpected error has occurred" Using Outlook 7
W Outlook 2019, Outlook Proplus v1808/1809 Unexpected Calendar Cache Using Outlook 4
DruinaBiscardi unexpected problem in outlook Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Don’t be fooled by unexpected attachments! New Slipstick.com Articles 0
T Unexpected change of the order of the folders in my navigation pane Using Outlook 6
A Sending emails from MS Outlook "421 Unexpected failure, please try later" from Norton Using Outlook 1
J Unexpected Duplication of all emails already in my in box Using Outlook 1
G unexpected from addres when using pop account over VPN Using Outlook 4
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
E Complite error on SaveAsFile method Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Outlook VBA error extracting property data from GetRules collection Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
J OLADD.FAE Error When Exporting Contacts Using Outlook 6
C Send/receive error 80040119 Using Outlook 2
W error with the permission for the file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook 2019 MAC sync error after working for 4 hours Using Outlook 1
A Run time error 424. object required in outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
M error code 0x8DE00006 Using Outlook 1
M Desktop Version Of Outlook Generating Error Using Outlook 4
M Send/Receive error 0x800CCC0F Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2016 CSV Translator Import Error Using Outlook 6
ManaarZakaria I'm afraid of this issue, cause of strange error Exchange Server Administration 2
P Suppress dialog box on email check error? Using Outlook 5
vodkasoda Object could not be found Error in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
avant-guvnor Outlook.Application now produces error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Run Time Error 91 when linking contact to task in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Error 0x80090326 when trying to setup IMAP account on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
N Saving And Deleting Outlook Attachments with Unknown Error Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2013 fails to start -- missing WindowsCodecs.dll error Using Outlook 3