Re: message in "Click-to-run Application Manager": Microsoft Outlook 2010 cannot be opened. Try agai

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scoutchuck

It appears this is where it started (with an Corel application erro, but is there any way to post the evtx file Admin Events) as a whole? After the following event, there is an abundant amount of Errors!

Table Event:

Error 7/22/2010 4:21:37 PM Application Error 1000 (100)

Detail Event:

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Error

Date: 7/22/2010 4:21:37 PM

Event ID: 1000

Task Category: (100)

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: Larry-PC

Description:

Faulting application name: wpwin14.exe, version: 14.0.0.755, time stamp: 0x4a400e51

Faulting module name: MFC80.DLL, version: 8.0.50727.762, time stamp: 0x457133cf

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00023af2

Faulting process id: 0x3e0

Faulting application start time: 0x01cb29db77d324ba

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Corel\WordPerfect Office X4\Programs\wpwin14.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_0c178a139ee2a7ed\MFC80.DLL

Report Id: ba0e11e1-95ce-11df-bdff-b8ac6fa7e345

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns=" http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event" >
<System>
<Provider Name=" Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers=" 0" >1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime=" 2010-07-22T20:21:37.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>2307</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Larry-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>wpwin14.exe</Data>
<Data>14.0.0.755</Data>
<Data>4a400e51</Data>
<Data>MFC80.DLL</Data>
<Data>8.0.50727.762</Data>
<Data>457133cf</Data>
<Data>c0000005</Data>
<Data>00023af2</Data>
<Data>3e0</Data>
<Data>01cb29db77d324ba</Data>
<Data>C:\Program Files\Corel\WordPerfect Office X4\Programs\wpwin14.exe</Data>
<Data>C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_none_0c178a139ee2a7ed\MFC80.DLL</Data>
<Data>ba0e11e1-95ce-11df-bdff-b8ac6fa7e345</Data>
</EventData>

</Event>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
B Trying to restore data in Outlook and I get an error message to update the profile but when I click OK it takes me right out Using Outlook 7
E When I try to click on links in emails I recieve the following message 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on yoru computer. C Using Outlook 1
M When I click a link in an email I get a error message Using Outlook 2
S Cannot send e mail out of MYOB withou warning message Click on Allow or Deny Using Outlook 1
T Hyperlinks in emails give error message when I click on them Using Outlook 2
V I get an error message when I try to click on any link that is within an email I have received. Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010- Disable "You are not responding to the latest message in this conversation. Click here Using Outlook 1
A When I click a hyperlink in Outlook 2007 I get a message saying action has been closed - refer to administrator.__How do I turn this off? Using Outlook 1
A This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer' error message when you click a hyperlink in an Office 2010 progr Using Outlook 1
B When I try to click on links within an e-mail I received, I get this error message: 'This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effe Using Outlook 1
G When I click on any links in outlook I recieve the error message 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please Using Outlook 1
C Why won't Title display in message list? Using Outlook 1
icacream content in this message could not be downloaded.... Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
R Warn before sending message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Message search and edit, another way? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
C Custom Form (seperate layout pages and message reading pane) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Message list font changed after update Using Outlook 2
BretAB Is it possible to add a lookup field to a Message form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Unopened message in inbox deleted and not in deleted items Using Outlook 3
T Change the selected Message in the Outlook window Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
geofferyh Cannot get Macro to SAVE more than one message attachment??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
W Message class changes of a custom form changes to the default form Using Outlook 2
evdbogaard Reply with only last message cited Using Outlook 1
T O365 and Office Message Encryption Exchange Server Administration 2
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
D Outlook Message Window Changes Size and Position Using Outlook 1
N VBA Script to Open highlighted e-mail and Edit Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Retain Original Message When Forwarding With Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Call a Public Sub when a Flag is clicked on in the Message Preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Message List Font Changed Using Outlook 6
I Automating message move between folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
U Outbox Message Stuck after reading some MailItem Properties with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab Using Outlook 1
R VBA macro - new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
B Search: Cannot find which Folder Contains a Message Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2016 message content does not display - outlook.com; exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
E Search for folder by key in subject then move new message to related folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1