Standardized Signatures in exchange 2010

• Thread starter Johnyvee
  • Start date Views 684
J

Johnyvee

I have read a previous forum http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchange2010/thread/e44e9af6-af3a-4f1e-81bb-cfb66fca885c

and various other google searches have not answered this.

once you create a signature for all users are you able to make it visible to the users when they compose an email so they dont double up on signatures?

I have got it to extract all the info from AD to populate it but I just want it to pop up when you click on new email so that users can see it before they send off their email.

Thanks

T

Thiyagu14

Hi Johnyvee,

Processing of these messages to add disclaimer/signature happens at the transport level, i dont think it is possible to show it up to the users, when they are composing the email.

It might be user education, which you can educate the users or you can put it as part of your email policy and publish it to the users.

thanks

Thiyagu

S

Scott H. Robinson

Check out the following program, it should give you what you are looking for.

http://www.exclaimer.com/products/outlook-email-signatures/outlook-email-signatures.aspx

From the datasheet:

When is Signature Manager the right choice for me?

When my users compose a message they wa

When my users look in their Sent Items folder, they want to see the message exactly as the recipient received it, with all the branding, signatures and disclaimers.

My users have signatures that they have created themselves. I want to remove these and apply ones that conform to a corporate standard.
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. If the post wasn't the exact answer or was helpful in leading you to the answer, please vote it as helpful. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.nt to see it exactly as the recipient will receive it with all the branding, signatures and disclaimers.

S

Scott H. Robinson

Check this product out:

http://www.exclaimer.com/products/outlook-email-signatures/outlook-email-signatures.aspx

It should accomplish what you are looking for

From the datasheet

When is Signature Manager the right choice for me?
• When my users compose a message they want to see it exactly as the recipient will receive it with all the branding, signatures and disclaimers.
• When my users look in their Sent Items folder, they want to see the message exactly as the recipient received it, with all the branding, signatures and disclaimers.
• My users have signatures that they have created themselves. I want to remove these and apply ones that conform to a corporate standard.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. If the post wasn't the exact answer or was helpful in leading you to the answer, please vote it as helpful. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.