Problem with country in business address for contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iainay

Bit obscure but I'm having some problems with displaying the country in the business address for contacts. If I enter a new contact with a country it doesn't always show up in the address box on the main contact record, I can see it if I click on the business button to edit the individual address fields.

Took ages to find out that this only seems to happen if the state is empty. If I edit the state field and then clear it the country is displayed correctly, this seems to happen in Outlook 2007 & 2010 and I think in earlier versions but I haven't checked that recently. Is this a bug or some kind of design decision that I don't understand? I can't seem to find mention of it elsewhere but I've checked on two different systems. Thanks

B

Black Barron

Valid point iainay !!!!!!

Workaround:

Put a blank space or a single charater in the citiy or state the country in displayed.

BLACK BARRON

P.S : Please post back with the status of the issue. If this post was helpful to you, please vote for my post If this post has helped you resolve your issue, please mark my post as answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.