Changing a recurring appointment using Live Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chad_oglesbay

I've tried this in the past and ended up with mulitple appointments on my calendar and really confused everyone. The reason I'm hesitant to try this again is because this Live Meeting is set up for every month for 70 people. I just want to make sure I do this right!

So the Live Meeting appointment is set up to reoccur every second Thursday of the month. I need to reschedule ONE appointment to a different day due to scheduling conflicts. If I go through Outlook and double click on the appointment I want to change, it asks for the occurence or the series. I select the occurence and then I get this message: "Modifications to thie instance will not be reflected on the Live Meeting Service. If you would like to modify the conference on the Live Meeting Service open the series." Can any help me figure this out... I don't want to mess it up again! Thanks!

N

Niranjan I K

The warning message which you receive is to let the users know the information and provide the confirmation for it. There is no negative impact and it is the correct process (default behavior) to change the time for the single instance of the recurring meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.