after selecting 'reply' font size is VERY small

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cheleby

Some how a setting was changed in Outlook. When I reply to an email the font size is so small I cannot read it. The font size selected is 11ppt. I am using Windows 7 with all applicable updates installed on an Toshiba Satallite. I think some how when using the touch pad the autozoom or reduce was activated. I cannot use the mouse pad to get it back to normal size

R

Roady [MVP]

Use the Zoom option on the Format Text tab to set it back to 100%.

N

Natasha Dsouza

Outlook > Open an new email> hold the CTRL key and scroll using the touchpad and check if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Selecting a folder from an entry in a Listbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Selecting multiple calendar items Using Outlook 4
I Selecting folder with msoFileDialogFolderPicker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Automatically selecting folders and deleting messages in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Creating Email - Selecting Pre-Defined Text Using Outlook 2
S Selecting "Mileage" field on "Detail" page Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Selecting specific calendar from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
RalphG101 No indication of attachment, when selecting file, send to outlook. Using Outlook 0
A Auto Insert of filename when selecting 'Remove Attachment' Using Outlook 1
R VBScript Sendmail not selecting correct 'from' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
230Grains iCloud COM Module Keeps de-selecting in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
F Automatically close email after selecting mark unread Using Outlook 1
S categories are being cut off after selecting from category pop up form Using Outlook 3
S Outlook Custom form - selecting text in read page Using Outlook 0
V Selecting multiple folders Using Outlook 2
D Selecting shared calendar for appointment/meeting templates Using Outlook 2
B MS Office 2010: Word email merge not selecting default Outlook account Using Outlook 1
M Outllook vba - selecting a folder Using Outlook 1
C Selecting days in business notes BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
A Pull mail without marking and processing, only by selecting it Using Outlook 1
T Distribution Lists, Selecting members, filtering members out of the selection process (not one by one) Using Outlook 2
S E-mail contact Prompts when selecting TO: Using Outlook 2
T selecting and view multiple emails Using Outlook 2
G Selecting contacts from Groups within the Address Book Using Outlook 2
C Selecting calendar causes problems Using Outlook 2
J In Outlook 2010 selecting the Junk drop down for a message & then "Never block..." fails to add entr Using Outlook 7
S Unable to go to Inbox/Contacts Folder after selecting Public Folders. Using Outlook 1
S List Box - Selecting Multiple Items (Saving) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Delete headers in Inline reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E reply Using Outlook 0
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B resend if no reply and send an automatic reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
evdbogaard Reply with only last message cited Using Outlook 1
B Reply and replyall macro is not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
mctabish Setting "Reply To" based on inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Rupert Dragwater Deleted email address keeps showing up in reply Using Outlook 12
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R How Do I insert images in and Auto Reply Using Outlook 3
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Reply Inline With a Outlook Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
broadbander Needing help with reply/reply all while keeping attachments and adding a new CC recipient. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
J VBA Run When Reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Font in Reply is much larger than normal, how to reset ...? Using Outlook 4
K add pdf to every reply or forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1