Uninstalling Outlook Hotmail Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SonRise

Can someone please tell me how to uninstall the Outlook Hotmail Connector? I have a HP Pavillion dv6 and running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and Microsoft Office 2010 Professional. Thanks!

S

SonRise

Hello Brian,

Thanks for the answer and I see the program ("Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit") in the uninstall list and will remove the program this morning. Also, will follow up with you to let you know how it worked out.

Just a couple quick follow up questions for you.

Are you familiar with any issues with Outlook Hotmail Connector causing problems when using Apple's MobileMe service and an Apple iPhone?I have an iPhone and I use MobileMe and Microsoft Office. My iPhone synced over the air via MobileMe to Outlook and MobileMe with no problems. Then a couple weeks ago, I installed the Outlook Hotmail Connector and ran into a bunch of error messages. Then I noticed that many of my contacts had missing phone numbers, addresses, and other missing info. Any ideas on this will be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to merge Outlook data files? In order to get many of my contact's info back, I'd like to revert back to an archived Outlook data file. However, I'd love to merge the current file (because I added new data) with the older archived data file. Again, thank you for any feedback on this.

Take care and thanks for your time and assistance!

SonRise

Brian Tillman

Synching with a Hotmail account accessed by the Hotmail Connector is usually not possible unless the Hotmail data store is the delivery location and even then, I'm not sure how well it would work.

Synching is completely up to the sync tool. Outlook doesn't contain any settings or options that affect synching. it's all up to the sync tool. Sync tools that work well with the 64 bit version of Outlook 2010 are rare still, if any even exist at all, and I think it will take some time before Apple has one that works as seamlessly as prior sync tools did with the 32 bit version.

----------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.