I have set up outlook on my laptop and when I connected to my winmobile phone to sync all the mail was taken off my phone and put in outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jean_B.

I want my mail to stay on my live.com email and not go to outlook... And would like the mail that has been moved from my phone and my @live.com mail box to be put back.

R

Roady [MVP]

Sounds like you configured your Live account via POP3. Remove the POP3 account and connect to your Live account via theOutlook Hotmail Connector instead. You can then move your messages back to the server as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S How do I set up more than 1 email account for Outlook 2007. Have recently purchased a laptop and want to be able to check all emails that come into t Using Outlook 2
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
e_a_g_l_e_p_i How to set fonts for emails in all folders in Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Object Variable or With Block Not Set Error in Outlook 2016 and not Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Outlook VBA to set current account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2007 e-mail header- How to set font & font size in received message headers ? Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Exchange account set-up missing in Outlook 2016 New Slipstick.com Articles 0
M To set the storage folder for an outgoing Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
S Multiple Gmail account set up in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2010 - Set the category based on category of other emails in same conversatio Using Outlook 20
A iCloud add-on for Outlook: Reminder for new appointment is set to 'None' by default. How to change? Using Outlook 6
A set onedrive calendar as default in Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
reefclaw Outlook 2013 Cannot set outlook.com account as default data file Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
K Outlook 2013 Multi Accounts set Default different calendar Sender Using Outlook 2
S Outlook.com set up as EAS in Outlook 2013 – Emails can take up to 25 minutes to arrive Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
P problem with set up group by conversation in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
S How to set up domain by default for connections by Outlook Exchange Server Administration 0
B Outlook contact, calendars, and tasks wont set up in icloud Using Outlook 4
C Set reminder time in custom form (Outlook 2010) Using Outlook 1
M suddenly cannot set outlook 2007 contact reminders Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2007 - How to set the "send from diff email" as default? Using Outlook 5
J How to set a flag to follow up using VBA for outlook 2003 Using Outlook 10
E Can't Set a Particular Account as an Outlook Data File Using Outlook 1
B Outlook connector only works when set to default Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
S How to set Company as default "File As" in Contacts for Outlook 2010 ? Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2003: Meeting Organizer will be set as always free or busy status Using Outlook 1
T Change from exchange server to pop when I set up outlook wrong Exchange Server Administration 1
B Notice to user of appt. set by person with permission to edit (Outlook 2003) Using Outlook 7
H Hotmail set not to delete from other accounts, but did. Settings in Outlook? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B set deafult view in public folder for all users from outlook 2010 64bit Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2010 Mutliple Exchange Accounts SET UP QUESTIONS Using Outlook 4
N Outlook 2007 - Set account to send only with .prf file Using Outlook 1
T Outlook makes every appointment recurring and set to the current date/time Using Outlook 2
F Outlook 2010 - Default font color keeps changing frim the one I set. Using Outlook 1
K How to set up password to start Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 4
K on outlook 2003, how do I set up an out of office reply if I do not use the exchange server Using Outlook 2
S Set up Outlook 2010 by backing up pst files, incoming mail fine but outgoing originally gave me the Using Outlook 1
D Images showing up as X's in Outlook 2003 emails. Outlook is set to HTML and Prevent Picture downloa Using Outlook 2
A Set up account in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 2003 cannot set unique email signatures for multiple profiles and accounts. Using Outlook 1
T Can Windows 7 64 bit Outlook 2007 be set up to sync with Apple Mobile me? Using Outlook 2
E Outlook can't find folder set, won't start Using Outlook 4
C IS there a maximum limit for attachments for outlook 2007 to send. I tried 9MB and it just set there. Using Outlook 1
R Re: Outlook 2010 (Windows 7) - 'Choose Profile' pop-up continues to appear despite clicking 'Set as default profile' Using Outlook 1
M "Cannot start microsoft outlook. cannot open the outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened Using Outlook 1
C Can't set up two inboxes in a two account set up in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
D Outlook Connector - Hotmail ; The set of folders cannot be opened...... xyz_hotmail.ost is not an of Using Outlook 4