Help setting up Email Accounts in Outlook 2007 with all folders (inbox, sent, junk mail, deleted items).

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cocadrink

When installing Outlook 2007 in a new computer, some email accounts are shown without the following folders: sent, outbox, junk mail . They are simply listed withinbox, deleted items and search folders under the name of the email account. I want each email account to be listed withsent, outbox, junk mail , inbox, deleted items and search folders under the name of the email account. For email accounts that were listed on my prior computer I have the saved pst folders. How can I fix the problem or set those email accounts missing all the proper folders up properly?

In addition, I also want to create the same complete email account set-up with all folders for new email accounts.

Your assistance is MUCH APPRECIATED! Thank you!

G

GordonBP

Only IMAP accounts, Exchange accounts or Hotmail via Outlook Connector have their own separate sets of folders.

You can set a POP account to DELIVER email to a separate pst file, but AFAIK you cannot denote a separate Sent Items or Deleted Items other than the default pst file for a POP account.

Out of interest, just WHY would you want a separate "Deleted Items" folder for each account? You don't KEEP stuff in there, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Help Needed - setting up Email in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
C need help setting up outlook first time Using Outlook 1
H Need help setting up GetFolderPath-Makro with Vodafone IMAP Mail-Account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Need Help on Setting up a repeated Reminder on Task with Reoccurence Every Year Using Outlook 6
S Outlook 2003: Help with setting up a macro to reply to selected emails Using Outlook 2
E I need help setting up my outlook express account Using Outlook 1
M Need help setting up contact groups Using Outlook 2
V I am having a hard time setting up my yahoo mail in Outlook. Please help! Using Outlook 2
A Need help setting up dns for exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
N Help in programmatically setting formatting in an AppointmentItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
L Attachment saving and tracking - PLEASE help! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
I Help with dates in task list. Using Outlook 5
K To do bar help Using Outlook 8
M Help sending email but removing signature via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S help with outlook scripting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
EmelineGueguen Help to understand the problem of work Using Outlook 1
N Outlook Forms Help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Need help syncing contacts to iPhone X Using Outlook 8
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
broadbander Needing help with reply/reply all while keeping attachments and adding a new CC recipient. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Help! My contacts have disappeared. Using Outlook 5
J HELP- Rule to auto strip prepend from external emails Using Outlook 0
J Help Needed With Multi-Step Login Email Address Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
G Bcc help - Preventing multiple forwards from a bcc'd distribution group Using Outlook 1
G [Help] Converting array to destination folder path Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Help.... Office Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
S Error using AddressEntry.GetContact - need help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Help with code to move mail on receipt to another folder based on time received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
EaglePI Outlook 2010 need help with rules Using Outlook 0
B HELP! Using Outlook 4
Jeff Davis Help fix my Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 28
M Winmail. dat - HELP Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Help! My Contacts are being updated! New Slipstick.com Articles 0
B VBA Help Email that will save as draft and send as attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Can Anyone Help?? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Newbie needs help with Outlook Macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Need Help - Willing to pay Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
D help with Item/Inspector close event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Looking for help with our Organization Forms Library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Need Help with Contacts VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Outlook 2002: HTML Emails Will Not Print: Please Help Using Outlook 0
A newb outlook macro help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Need help with finding/updating task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Help with custom form which is very similar to Tasks Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6