Help setting up Email Accounts in Outlook 2007 with all folders (inbox, sent, junk mail, deleted items).

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cocadrink

When installing Outlook 2007 in a new computer, some email accounts are shown without the following folders: sent, outbox, junk mail . They are simply listed withinbox, deleted items and search folders under the name of the email account. I want each email account to be listed withsent, outbox, junk mail , inbox, deleted items and search folders under the name of the email account. For email accounts that were listed on my prior computer I have the saved pst folders. How can I fix the problem or set those email accounts missing all the proper folders up properly?

In addition, I also want to create the same complete email account set-up with all folders for new email accounts.

Your assistance is MUCH APPRECIATED! Thank you!

G

GordonBP

Only IMAP accounts, Exchange accounts or Hotmail via Outlook Connector have their own separate sets of folders.

You can set a POP account to DELIVER email to a separate pst file, but AFAIK you cannot denote a separate Sent Items or Deleted Items other than the default pst file for a POP account.

Out of interest, just WHY would you want a separate "Deleted Items" folder for each account? You don't KEEP stuff in there, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.