i cant open microsoft out look ,getting an error message some files are not opening if this problem continuing contact your administrator.but i re ins

M

mathew m

i cant open microsoft out look . if i open window will close and giving an irror message " cannot start microsoft office Outlook, Unable to open the Outlook window, The set of folder could not be opened, The server is not available,Contact your administrator if this condition presist.

but i re install the microsoft office with new program still the problem continuing.

in new ms office word i tried to send email from ms word, an error has been occured d\document setting\,,,,,,,,,microsoft\Out look\ Out look.pst. Quit Out look and all email enable application,and then use inbox repair tools(scanp

i used tis way but still the problem is existing.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange

It could be the following, unless you have the wrong type of account configured, in which case you need to go to Control panel, mail and make a new profile.

Open outlook with the /resetnavpane switch:

Close Outlook. At the Start search field on Vista or Windows7 Start menu or in the Start menu, Run command (Windows key + R), type

outlook.exe /resetnavpane

Then press Enter (or OK button) to restart Outlook.

Note: Make sure there is a space between the words.

For more information, see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/cant_start_outlook.asp