Storage is almost full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shynerowe1

To whom it may concern,

My storage is almost full, I have tried deleting some messages, sent messages, both deleted files.

I still have allot of folders but I need them. I think this is contributing to the storage problem. If so how can I transfer my folders(I currently have over 10 ) to an email address or in word. I would like to transfer the entire folder to either an e-mail account or word.

G

GordonBP

Storage WHERE? On your local machine? If so you REALLY do need to tell us what version of Outlook you are using. Like you were prompted to on creating this post....If you find my response helpful, please click on the " Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 2016 Migrate 'On My Computer' (local storage) Calendar from Mac Outlook to Exchange Account Using Outlook 5
R Deleting emails from storage folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Need to backup outlook.com to cloud storage, without desktop software - Testing UpSafe. Are there any similar services? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
J OUTLOOK 2016 FILE STORAGE WHERE COMMAND Using Outlook 12
G PROBLEM REGARDING OUTLOOK STORAGE LANGUAGES Using Outlook 4
T Storage for Emails Using Outlook 2
M To set the storage folder for an outgoing Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Fozzie Bear Wishlist A built in Archiving system that allowed storage of messages on a normal file server Outlook Wishlist 1
Z Outlook and gmail, cloud storage and archiving Using Outlook 2
L Increasing the storage limit for the resource calendar. Using Outlook 2
M Do Database Storage Limits in Exchange 2010 SP1 affect Archive mailboxes? Exchange Server Administration 5
Y Exchange 2010 with DAG into the same storage Exchange Server Administration 1
A What is the recommended storage lun design for databases and T-logs ? Exchange Server Administration 4
J I cannot delete emails and I am over my storage limit. I have tried shift+delete and attempted to mo Using Outlook 1
V How to I get emails from my Windows Live STORAGE FOLDERS into Office 2010 Using Outlook 6
M OWA (2003,2007,2010) How to enable or Disable efficiently in Bulk range Like Database/Storage Group/Server Exchange Server Administration 3
M Storage configuration for Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 4
O How to change the storage location for my PST file? Using Outlook 8
N Storage Quotas Exchange Server Administration 14
D Designing Storage and Databases for Separate Archives Exchange Server Administration 9
G storage of send mails Using Outlook 1
S False error for exceeding mailbox storage limit. Exchange Server Administration 6
M Exchange 2010 for 5000 users - Storage Questions Exchange Server Administration 3
M Removing recovery storage group exchange server 2007-problem Exchange Server Administration 4
T error: cannot sign in to outlook because storage quota is not available Using Outlook 2
X My Storage Folder (Filing Cabinet?) Files disappeared when I reloaded Outlook2007 Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2010 how to backup for online data storage Using Outlook 1
F Mailbox Storage Design Help Exchange Server Administration 6
A Portable outlook – pst as universal storage Outlook Wishlist 7
S Exchange Recovery storage Group Exchange Server Administration 8
L How I can obtain the text storage in a textbox in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R BCM is almost at capacity Outlook 2010 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B The admin email account recieves almost all of the other (2nd email acct) emails from the second address Using Outlook 1
T Outlook Anywhere almost working fine Exchange Server Administration 2
G Exchange 2003 to 2010 migration, almost complete Exchange Server Administration 5
G When printing a copy of an email the printer almost greys out some of the lines. This fault does not occur with any other programme. Using Outlook 2
W Simple messages in my Inbox are almost 1 MB in size, why is this so? Using Outlook 1
C Can't move folder, the folder is full Using Outlook 0
P Can't see full text in From and Subject line Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Close a Meeting When the Room is Full New Slipstick.com Articles 0
H "Advanced find: column for full folder path? Using Outlook 1
D How to force full message download for all Gmail messages in all folders with IMAP in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
E Getting Outlook full name correct with AddressLayout Using Outlook 1
Britonius Admin cannot view full room calendar permissions Using Outlook 8
M Attachments mixed up - secure temp folder 'full'??? Using Outlook 0
D How to keep Outlook 7 open to full screen Using Outlook 2
B Full name of contact is now the company name Using Outlook 0
R problem with incomming e-mail I am unable to print full e-mail letter Using Outlook 1
S Full-day events Using Outlook 1
D Default for full Justification Exchange Server Administration 1