Why must I zoom every HTML email in order to read it--every single one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rux25

My older system used XP and Outlook 2003. I used Outlook as my mail client as I do now. But I never had to zoom HTML mail (at least 80% of my email comes in as HTML) in order to read it. With Win7 and Outlook 2007 on my new system, every HTML email comes in about 4-point type. I have to zoom each one to read it. Moreover, when I forward these emails to others they complain about receiving them in teensy font. Something has changed between now and then and it is a Pain to have to deal with it by zooming EVERY HTML email. Another unsatisfactory solution is to change from the native resolution of the monitor to something else each time I read email but I feel that this is unsatisfactory and misses the point: something has changed between the old & new systems and I need a fix.

S

Surya Prasad Vemulapalli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Must now "View on Facebook" for Mentions/Comments-Outlook 2013 click-to-run Using Outlook 2
wallisellener BCM must be activated BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
T In Outlook 2013, must downloaded pictures in an email always be retained? Using Outlook 8
R The action cannot be completed. The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. outlook must be Using Outlook 1
P Messages stuck in outbox and must be sent again. Using Outlook 1
T installation of ms exchange is currently suspended. you must undo changes to continue. Exchange Server Administration 2
S 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS Outlook problem Using Outlook 5
B Outlook 2007, must modify incomming e-mail addresses to reply Using Outlook 3
N Unable to open your default e-mail folders. You must connect to your Microsoft Exchange Server compu Using Outlook 1
G Some emails addressed to me are not received through Outlook 2010, but must be picked up in my Comcast mail box. Using Outlook 2
T You must Provide a value for this property on powershell cmdlet Exchange Server Administration 3
D Must restart computer to open Outlook Using Outlook 2
F Must connect o Microsoft Exchange before you can use your offline folder file (Error msg) Using Outlook 4
C 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 2
B Problems with Default to text and need to change to HTML. Must change Font each time I handle mail or typing. Using Outlook 1
L Auto send/receive not working must manually hit the button Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2007 once closed will not reopen must use task manger and end process Using Outlook 2
B The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complet Using Outlook 6
J Error Code 503: Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 1
S The action cannot be completed. The Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. outlook must be Using Outlook 2
M I get the following error message when tryiong to send some emails.__'Relaying denied: You must check for new mail before sending mail.' Using Outlook 2
R When I open my 2010 email program it always goes to error. I must reenter it and then I can get any new messages....any suggestions for correcting... Using Outlook 2
A when I start outlook i get a message 'the connection to the microsoft echange is unavailable. outlook must be connected or online to complete thi Using Outlook 4
J OWA freezing after login, must hit F5 at least once to make interactable Using Outlook 3
W Error Message Office 2010 'the connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action' Exchange Server Administration 1
S Suggestions for syncing unicode contacts - all data must be sync'd... Using Outlook 2
R Outlook connector must upgrade before you can receive email, I upgrade and start back up and same message pops up again.____ Using Outlook 1
B Relaying denied: You must check for new mail before sending mail Using Outlook 3
A When test send e-mail: "503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA". Using Outlook 2
E 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA Using Outlook 0
N I am not able to send emails in 2003 and emails are stuck in the outbox. Also must manually click b Using Outlook 1
J Microsoft has encountered an error....Outlook must shutdown. Using Outlook 1
A Exchange 2010 SAN or Wild Card Certificate is must ? Exchange Server Administration 4
J Missing Exchange Management Shell, tried the fix, I must be doing something wrong Exchange Server Administration 1
N There must be incompatibility between Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2007 ! Exchange Server Administration 7
H the connection to Microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connect to complete t Using Outlook 5
A What Powershell command must be used to set mAPIRecipient? Exchange Server Administration 3
S Outlook 2003 quits in Windows 7 and must be restarted__ __ Using Outlook 1
T Cannot send a message from the email....the send/receive button must be used Using Outlook 5
W connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. outlook must be online or connected to complete this action. Using Outlook 1
I The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action. Using Outlook 2
R I just want to print out my entire list of Folders so I have it on paper. IS there a way to do this. I must have about 150 folders in Outlook. Than Using Outlook 2
C must issue a STARTTLS comand first. b12sm8221330rvn.10 Exchange Server Administration 2
D Outlook has found and error and must shut down AGAIN Using Outlook 0
Z The Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete Using Outlook 3
L 'The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.' Using Outlook 8
P Sending/replying to emails. Message on screen 'you must specify some recipients for the message'. Using Outlook 0
T The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complet Using Outlook 2
P Resource has declined your meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting separately with this resource. Using Outlook 4
S Must accept EULA everytime Outlook 2003 opens in Windows 7 Using Outlook 3