My AOL emails went from AOL to Outlooks. I cannot send from Outlooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diane Heisey

All my emails from AOL got transferred into Outlooks and now I cannot reply to or Forward any of my emails. How do I get them back into AOL?

R

Ruchi Bisht

Did you configure the AOL account as POP or IMAP?

If it is a POP account and you didn"t select the "Leave a copy of message on the server" it will delete all the emails from the server once it"s downloaded to Outlook.

The process to restore the emails from Outlook to AOL webmail can be done using the following steps:

Setup the AOL account type as IMAP in Outlook

l Drag and drop the emails for the AOL account from the POP (Personal Folder) Inbox to the IMAP inbox

l Once done, remove the POP account from Outlook

Ruchi Bisht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Deleting AOL Emails form Outlook 2010 or 2013 Using Outlook 1
J problems with viewing aol emails in Outlook Using Outlook 3
J Suddenly, I have 400 old Emails added to my inbox. I am using Aol with Microsoft Outlook 7. Using Outlook 1
B Have 3 email accounts in Outlook; two work fine but aol account hangs up computer after sending 1 ~3 emails & I have to close outlook and reboot. Using Outlook 1
E aol emails automatic mark as read and delete__ Using Outlook 1
K HOW TO FIX AOL MAIL ISSUES? Using Outlook 0
P AOL messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Online Services in Outlook: Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, GoDaddy New Slipstick.com Articles 1
P 2013 AOL IMAP Sync Errors Using Outlook 5
R AOL 521 5.2.1 rejection Using Outlook 4
C AOL/IMAP Issue Using Outlook 6
K Aol and remote devices Using Outlook 1
V Setting up Outlook 2013 for AOL (POP3) Account Using Outlook 16
S Outlook 2010 and aol Using Outlook 1
D 2007 Outlook no longer connecting with AOL account. Help, small business! Using Outlook 1
B my outlook has stopped receiving and sending e mails to and from my aol e mail Using Outlook 3
J suddenly can't sync with AOL Using Outlook 1
C How come when I send e-mails using Microsoft Outlook and I am in my aol address, the e-mails I send go to my sent box in my Personal Folder rather tha Using Outlook 2
U 2 easy questions, Outlook 10 and an AOL IMAP type account Using Outlook 4
P When connecting to an AOL account all mail is downloaded but syncronizing subscribed folders hangs. Any ideas! Using Outlook 2
R Setting up Outlook to accept netscape mail thru AOL Using Outlook 4
J Sending Attachments to AOL and MAC recipients Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2007 hangs on send/receive for unread AOL IMAP messages Using Outlook 3
M Hi, Somehow all my aol email ended up in microsoft express and I don't want it there. How do I get it back to my aol mail account? Using Outlook 1
J I need to set up AOL on Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 1
K Office 2003 won't send e-mail thru AOL Using Outlook 1
D Virus Scan AOL Mail within Outlook Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2010 and AOL Using Outlook 1
S Linking Microsoft Outlook to AOL email Using Outlook 1
C How do you transfer AOL email folders into MS Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
T How do you automatically transfer AOL calendar information, like outlook does for aol mail and their addresses Using Outlook 1
U WANT TO SEND TO, NOT RECEIVE FROM MY AOL ACCOUNT Using Outlook 1
A MS Outlook 2007, AOL, and an error message Using Outlook 2
A MS Outlook 2007 and AOL connectivity issue (IMAP settings) Using Outlook 2
V Losing mail on AOL from Outlook Using Outlook 2
R Microsoft Outlook 2003 is hanging up today on sending and receiving on both computers, locks up outlook. No problem with the internet, I use AOL email Using Outlook 1
A Aol Mail error issues Using Outlook 8
B Outlook 2003 w/AOL as mail server Using Outlook 1
W Microsoft Office 2003 w/ AOL folder problem: Your imp server has closed the connection. Can’t move Using Outlook 7
P IMAP errors with AOL during sync Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 1
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
M Missing emails in Inbox, but are present in webmail Using Outlook 0
A How To Get Body of All Emails to view in Blue Using Outlook 1
A How to get body of all emails in outlook 2016 to view in blue color Using Outlook 1
N Extract Outlook emails to excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Group of emails Using Outlook 1